jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #76
    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

    also wut vash agreeing with me i call shananiganz

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • ddrdanc3r55
      Banned
      • Jun 2005
      • 346

      #77
      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

      I'll forfeit this game if there isn't a seer.

      Comment

      • ddrdanc3r55
        Banned
        • Jun 2005
        • 346

        #78
        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

        Of course, there is. Anyways, I didn't notice you voted first for Ad. You might've bolded your vote twice? Yeah, sorry about that.

        I completely disagree with the login times. Posting times and frequencies, but login times should have nothing to do with it.

        Also, I'm not for Ad, nor am I against him. I know pretty much nothing about him. He got one or two posts in.

        Comment

        • Wilkin
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2005
          • 1800

          #79
          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

          For the record, the role of guardian was changed to seer for balance/alliance issues. It was clarified toward the end of the signup thread.

          2 wolves
          1 psychic
          1 seer
          6 humans
          l
          WWii║iiiiiiii▫
          ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
          ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




          OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

          Comment

          • FFR4EVA_00
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 1770

            #80
            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

            take off every 'zig
            you know what your doing

            btw Sorry, I didn't think that the rules would be an announcement.
            Last edited by FFR4EVA_00; 05-25-2006, 12:53 PM.
            ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #81
              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

              You're not supposed to say that...

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #82
                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                But, what if he was a wolf, and he's trying to **** us up?


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                  k. That's ****ing it. I can't stand it when you ****ing noobs do that ****.

                  WE NEED A TEST TO GET INTO jTWG TESTING WHETHER YOU KNOW THE ****ING RULES FROM NOW ON. I SEE **** LIKE THIS AGAIN HAPPEN I ON ALL THAT IS HOLY AND MIGHTY I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN WITH THE HAMMER OF GOD.
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • Wilkin
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1800

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                    Originally posted by The Official FFR TWG Rules Thread
                    2. ONE brief death message is allowed the day after someone is wolfed. No information about the game may be said. A Player who is lynched may not post again after they are killed.
                    Vash and Randumb (ddr) are correct. FFR should not have stated any info pertaining to the game in his death post, and it will be under the TWC's discretion if anything will be done to reprimand it.

                    He just edited the information in question out of his post, though other players have already seen it.
                    l
                    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                      I just realized, I got messed up on my last post. He had to be a human as he got wolfed, not lynched. My mistake people.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1206

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                        I don't understand how DDR could be too analytical about a game that is comprised of ANALYZING THINGS.

                        Honestly people.

                        DDR is analyzing this game because that is what you have to do.

                        What we need to do is look at is who is acting wolfish. You can analyze EVERYTHING in this game and still not analyze too much. But you could defend yourself too much. That is why I vote Tokzic. He's defending himself way too much, and it's like DDR said, he was concerned with wolf matters.

                        Also, he put too much emphasis on 'another wolf to kill' today, like saying 'I'm not a wolf, because.. err... I wanna kill wolves!.' Maybe it's just me, but he seems extremely suspicious.


                        Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                        Comment

                        • ddrdanc3r55
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 346

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                          Okay, vote count.

                          Tokzic - ddrdanc3r55, DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                          ddrdanc3r55 - vashthestampede0987, Tokzic

                          Comment

                          • jwcgator
                            RIP ffrtokens
                            • May 2005
                            • 2221

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                            Im torn between voting for Tokzic and DDR. I will make my vote later

                            Comment

                            • mattc16
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 524

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                              Sorry bout my phantom day 1, i forgot to vote on the night i was online realising i would have been offline when day ended. Won't happen again.

                              Placeholder vote on jwcgator so i don't get another phantom


                              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                              Comment

                              • Wilkin
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1800

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                                *ERROR ON MY PART

                                The deadline was miswritten. Instead of having until 10 PM tonight, you have until 10 PM tomorrow night (Friday). Hopefully you won't feel as rushed now.

                                Sorry for the inconvenience.
                                l
                                WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                                ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                                ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                                OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                                Comment

                                Working...