jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #16
    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

    Clarification:

    THE POEMS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NIGHT'S KILL.

    That is all.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • FFR4EVA_00
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1770

      #17
      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

      Thank you for that information.

      I knew that since before you posted it.
      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

      Comment

      • xObserveRx
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 1148

        #18
        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

        Broke my first person killed cherry. Ouch.
        Come Play The Werewolf Game!

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #19
          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

          Originally posted by xObserveRx
          Broke my first person killed cherry. Ouch.
          bwahahaha, best death post ever!

          Comment

          • vashthestampede0987
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 2997

            #20
            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

            tokzic because he posted first.
            Omega owes me [1] omega favor
            I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I hate myself.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight
            xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
            xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

            Comment

            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 1206

              #21
              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

              Seconded.

              This really is going much of anywhere. Nothing to go off of, and no experience on my part just lead to me having no clue what to do.

              If this keeps up, I'm gonna be forced to vote randomly, and I think that's the biggest mistake ever.


              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #22
                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                Oops, seconded was directed towards jwcgator, you got in before me vash.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • jwcgator
                  RIP ffrtokens
                  • May 2005
                  • 2221

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                  Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                  tokzic because he posted first.
                  Worse theory ever. Vash for just being plain out stupid

                  Comment

                  • jwcgator
                    RIP ffrtokens
                    • May 2005
                    • 2221

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                    Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                    Seconded.

                    This really is going much of anywhere. Nothing to go off of, and no experience on my part just lead to me having no clue what to do.

                    If this keeps up, I'm gonna be forced to vote randomly, and I think that's the biggest mistake ever.
                    Day ends at 9:00 PM Tuesday.
                    No worries, you have plenty of time to vote

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                      Lol, on with the logic:

                      chickendude because he hasn't posted.

                      (I'm aware AdTheRat hasn't posted either, but he's currently browsing.)


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • AdTheRat
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 37

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                        And I vote someone!

                        I'm just going to lean back and watch the posting for a bit before doing anything. Nothing special happened yet to make me start prodding about.

                        Comment

                        • ddrdanc3r55
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 346

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                          Jesus Christ. Quit with the random voting. "adtherat because he has 2 a's in his name"

                          Comment

                          • ddrdanc3r55
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 346

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                            Oh, and Vash, for one of the most stupid posts I've seen so far.

                            Comment

                            • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 1206

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                              My vote'll change before the night's over, I wasn't serious.

                              By the way. ~_~


                              Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                              Comment

                              • ddrdanc3r55
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 346

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                                Okay, that's fine. I'm assuming Vash was joking too? I retract my vote if it was. ~.~

                                Comment

                                Working...