jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chickendude
    Away from Computer
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2003
    • 1901

    #61
    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

    Tokzic: I have something important to tell you

    GO!
    ROCK SLIDE

    its super effective

    Comment

    • FFR4EVA_00
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2005
      • 1770

      #62
      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

      AdTheRat has been very silent now that I think about it...

      I think I know who the two wolves are. I won't mention who the other one is, assuming Ad is a wolf.
      ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

      Comment

      • iggymatrixcounter
        FFR Veteran
        • Nov 2003
        • 1924

        #63
        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

        lol Fix'd

        Tokzic (2)– vash, ad
        Vash (1)– jwc
        Ad (4)– tokzic, Disco, chickendude, FFR4eva
        Chickendude (1)- DDR
        lastfm
        PANDORA

        Comment

        • iggymatrixcounter
          FFR Veteran
          • Nov 2003
          • 1924

          #64
          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

          I don't know why it changes font size there at the bottom but you get the idea.
          lastfm
          PANDORA

          Comment

          • FFR4EVA_00
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2005
            • 1770

            #65
            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

            All the votes are in, but there are 4 hours left to change the votes.

            Regardless, it looks like Ad's getting lynched today.
            ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

            Comment

            • iggymatrixcounter
              FFR Veteran
              • Nov 2003
              • 1924

              #66
              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

              matt hasn't voted.

              Plus it doesn't matter if everyone votes or not. The only way a day would end sooner than the deadline is if an instalynch occured. Which is 5 people voting for one person (for today.)
              lastfm
              PANDORA

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #67
                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                My vote's staying on Ad for the night.

                I might not be able to get to the computer before the 'night' is over, so..

                Yeah. You understand.


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                  Day over, Ad has been lynched.

                  Send PM's to wilkin though.

                  He will also be writing story.
                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • iggymatrixcounter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2003
                    • 1924

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                    Also matt gets a phantom.
                    lastfm
                    PANDORA

                    Comment

                    • Wilkin
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1800

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                      The first day was over,
                      And I ran a little late
                      To see one of the players
                      Finally met their fate.

                      One more day gone,
                      Another face as well.
                      AdTheRat has been lynched,
                      As many of you can tell.

                      Send PMs post-haste,
                      So that the game may go on.
                      Without them, however,
                      You'll just be a bunch of douchebags.

                      Twenty-four hours
                      Is the length of night,
                      So don't be too lazy
                      And not put up a fight.

                      Yeah, I know this is a stretch.
                      There's not much to type.
                      But being consistent is my thing,
                      So shut the **** up.


                      ------------------------


                      It is now Night 2.

                      PMers have 24 hours.


                      Tokzic (2) - Vash, Ad
                      Vash (1) - jwc
                      Ad (4) - Tokzic, DBP, chicken, FFR
                      chicken (1) - ddr

                      Phantoms (1) - Matt
                      l
                      WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                      ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                      ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                      OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                      Comment

                      • Wilkin
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1800

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                        The first day now over,
                        The first lynch is done.
                        But like with any game,
                        The humans are down one.

                        A moment for Ad,
                        In this short poem;
                        Some of us were friends,
                        Some didn't know 'em.

                        But now back to the day,
                        To the death count raise.
                        Where FFR is dead,
                        And no longer plays.

                        The time is decided,
                        Two days and two nights.
                        You have until Thursday
                        At around 10 sounds right.

                        So let's start Day 2
                        Much like Day 1.
                        Where things are accomplished,
                        And the game becomes fun.


                        ------------------------


                        It is now Day 2.

                        The day will end at 10 PM Thursday.


                        vashthestampede0987
                        DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                        jwcgator
                        ddrdanc3r55
                        Tokzic
                        xObserveRx
                        AdTheRat
                        FFR4EVA_00
                        mattc16
                        chickendude

                        7 remain = 4 for insta
                        Last edited by Wilkin; 05-24-2006, 03:28 PM.
                        l
                        WWii║iiiiiiii▫
                        ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
                        ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




                        OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

                        Comment

                        • ddrdanc3r55
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 346

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                          I vote for Tokzic. At the beginning of the day he seemed concerned with wolf matters (what wolves can do, etc),

                          when what he was asking wasn't possible (unless the wolves are stupid) at the time.

                          1) The wolves are TWG vets that remember how well he's done.
                          2) The wolves are TWG nubs that picked Observer because he seems smart on the boards.
                          So, I take it the other wolf isn't any of the above? Thanks for the info.

                          What we should be doing, like I said earlier, is watching login times and manners of

                          posting.
                          No thanks, activity should have nothing to do with wolfiness.

                          Now, I voted for Vash. This is my first time playing jTWG, so I didn't know that was his character.

                          Tokzic did. Looking for an easy opportunity to jump on the bandwaggon? Now what striking is

                          that Tokzic jumped on the bandwaggon again by voting for Ad. All Ad did was make one

                          post using logic that is perfectly acceptable on D1.

                          Confident in my vote of Ad. He continues to sit back and not do a single thing to help us

                          and is now bandwagoning on BS - fairly certain he's a wolf.
                          A little irony, eh?

                          Now, we knock off Tokzic and have the seer form an alliance. We can win this game easily.

                          Comment

                          • ddrdanc3r55
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 346

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                            Ehh, sorry for all the line breaks, I typed that in notepad this morning.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                              Uh, the wolves must be complete idiots to wolf off someone like ffr (no offense to him, it's just that there were better choices). ddr, I just feel that you're trying to hard and being too analytical about this. That leads me to think that something is up by the way you're playing.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Tokzic
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 6878

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                                Wow, DDR. Up until that post, I thought you were a half intelligent guy. How wrong I was.

                                First, you point out what I said at the very start, which is always tentative because you only have the wolves' first kill choice to work with. You act as if it's a surprise that it's vague. Oh wait, it's the opening of Day 1 that you're quoting, where nothing has happened yet and we have nothing to work with but the first death's name.

                                After that, you continue to say that activity has nothing to do with wolfiness. If I didn't know it was your first game before, I sure do now. You have to watch for who's on right before Night's end. You have to watch for who's viewing the thread a lot, but not posting nearly as much. You have to see if someone's on AIM a lot, but not going anywhere near the TWG forum. Login times have everything to do with TWG, and if you think otherwise, you have a lot of wising up to do before you move out of jTWG.

                                Finally, as the meat of your argument, you say that I'm a hypocrite for saying that Ad's a wolf for bandwagonning when I do it myself. A great point, except oh wait - I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO VOTE AD. I said an ETERNITY later that I was keeping my vote because nothing had changed since I first made it. Also, brilliant conclusion - I especially love the part where you wrap up your delusional rant by saying that the seer needs to come forth for an alliance when there is no seer in this game.

                                I'd recommend we start focussing on killing the actual wolves now, but please, from now on, if you want to vote me for lynching, do so by presenting facts that make sense instead of spewing garbage all over the topic.


                                ANYWAY. Another day, another wolf's time to die. I don't think people should be overly concerned with psychic coming out, as long as he does his thing and makes sure to be convincing about his suspicions.

                                After that crap, I'm strongly inclined to vote DDR. He didn't vote Ad in Day 1, he was viewing a lot during Night (apparantly not to see who's viewing since that's pointless according to him), and he came out of nowhere with an accusation that had zero evidence to support it. He’s far too inclined to side with Rat and he’s assaulting the guy that killed him. Far too wolfy for my liking.

                                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                                Comment

                                Working...