jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 1206

    #31
    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

    You know what'd be funny? If one of these random votes is because someone seered their votee last night.

    They did get a seering last night, right?


    Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

    Comment

    • jwcgator
      RIP ffrtokens
      • May 2005
      • 2221

      #32
      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

      Originally posted by DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
      You know what'd be funny? If one of these random votes is because someone seered their votee last night.

      They did get a seering last night, right?
      Yeah, Im pretty sure they do.

      Comment

      • FFR4EVA_00
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 1770

        #33
        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

        Vash because that was a really stupid reason for voting out someone. Just because you post first, doesn't mean you're a wolf.
        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

        Comment

        • chickendude
          Away from Computer
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2003
          • 1901

          #34
          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

          I think we need to calm the heck down and actually start thinking
          We are getting very nowhere very quickly

          Now, we shouldn't even be discussing a wolf killing a wolf. That's not even in teh picture.

          Also: To the people who voted randomly, wtf, stop
          vash: stop being retarted. I'm aware that you're going to act stupid this game because... well... you always act stupid every game. On Purpose
          vash is hard to predict because he always acts really dumb either way

          now: we need to cut the crap and actually do something meaningful

          Comment

          • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 1206

            #35
            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

            So where do we start?

            Go ahead.


            Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #36
              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

              Okay, adding on to tokzic's theory: The wolves could've just did a random kill. It's N1, and they have NOTHING to go on. Might as well just flip a coin.

              Comment

              • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2005
                • 1206

                #37
                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                I totally agree, but where do we go from here?

                We could make random votes all day long, but is there anything we can go off of?


                Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                Comment

                • iggymatrixcounter
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1924

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                  Poem voting guide:

                  Tokzic (1) – vash
                  Vash (3)– jwc, DDR, FF4eva
                  Chickendude (1)- disco

                  lastfm
                  PANDORA

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                    oh noes vashs logic is amazing

                    Seriously though, chill, guys. We have until Tuesday, and it's only Day 1, so it's natural that there's not much to go on yet. Just keep your eyes and mind open as to what people are saying and doing, and then we may have enough evidence to get a wolf right off the bat.

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1206

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                      I've been hoping for something to go off of, something at all, but it doesn't seem like we're going to be getting much on day one. (Which was expected, of course) Hopefully when I arise from my slumber, the situation will have evolved at least a slight bit.

                      By the way, I'm changing my vote to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA for the time being,(It'll change before the day's end, I'm not a retard.) that way I'm not being all... random guessing. Gah. You uderstand.


                      Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.

                      Comment

                      • FFR4EVA_00
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 1770

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                        All right then, I'll change my vote to no one for now and wait until page 4 to make a vote.
                        ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                          Uh. You can't take your votes off of anyone. Once you vote that vote is locked in until you change it to someone else. As for me voting for tokzic, well, I just felt that to be appropriate because A) He wasn't playing maplestory B)He wasn't in GVG or the G-bin. and C) Him posting a few minutes after the host normally doesn't happen by coincidence unless he was a wolf to see if his kill went through or not.

                          Btw I know that the vote was stupid, it's just something to go by for now.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • mattc16
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 524

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                            So to avoid being a wolf, we have to wait until someone else posts? That's pretty strange logic there Vash.

                            Also, ddrdanc3r, yes it's night 1, so why not wolf someone who is usually active or insightful in the game?

                            No vote from me yet.

                            PS, i thought self voting was not allowed any more :S?


                            Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                              Originally posted by mattc16
                              So to avoid being a wolf, we have to wait until someone else posts? That's pretty strange logic there Vash.

                              Also, ddrdanc3r, yes it's night 1, so why not wolf someone who is usually active or insightful in the game?

                              No vote from me yet.

                              PS, i thought self voting was not allowed any more :S?
                              1. No, I wasn't saying we have to wait until someone else posts, but don't you think 9 minutes is kinda pushing it?

                              2. Self-voting is to the host's discretion.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • FFR4EVA_00
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 1770

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XIX - The Night Before jTWG

                                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                                Uh. You can't take your votes off of anyone. Once you vote that vote is locked in until you change it to someone else. As for me voting for tokzic, well, I just felt that to be appropriate because A) He wasn't playing maplestory B)He wasn't in GVG or the G-bin. and C) Him posting a few minutes after the host normally doesn't happen by coincidence unless he was a wolf to see if his kill went through or not.

                                Btw I know that the vote was stupid, it's just something to go by for now.
                                That does seem like some good logic there. Although, you may be decieving us. It's kind of hard to pick someone to vote for, so I'll vote Tokzic for now since that's the best explanation I have seen so far.
                                ~*~Lurkadurk - 1134-7796-6967~*~

                                Comment

                                Working...