jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tokzic
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 6878

    #91
    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

    Haha, you guys got slaughtered.

    Ad

    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

    Comment

    • Neonatrias
      MAЯISA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2004
      • 919

      #92
      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

      Ad. Knew there was something fishy about you leaping out onto Matt like that. Unless we're being lied to again, of course, which would really make us all look bad, aye? Still, in any case, kill him. If it's not game over, we've got Pumble and Matt to annihilate afterwards. >_> Alrighty?

      Comment

      • Tokzic
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 6878

        #93
        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

        If we aren't right and the game is not over, then there are two possiblities of wrong:

        1) For some odd reason, Mead refrained from posting and notifying me of the seer results. Makes next to no sense, but it's possible.
        2) Pumble pulled a really nice trick and is in fact a wolf that got us to kill Mead instead of matt. Again, highly unlikely, especially since he just came out in the open completely blowing any security of identity now that he's revealed himself.

        I still say this thing's done and the wolves got destroyed though.

        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

        Comment

        • AdTheRat
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 37

          #94
          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

          I don't believe you're the seer, Pumble. I have to admit, I did made of a little tongue waggling

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #95
            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

            Well, in that case, Ad.
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • Necamus
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2005
              • 853

              #96
              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

              I did made of a little tongue waggling
              ...Huh?
              www.freerice.com

              Comment

              • Tokzic
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 6878

                #97
                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                Originally posted by AdTheRat
                I don't believe you're the seer, Pumble. I have to admit, I did made of a little tongue waggling
                Says the wolf after the possibility is thrown out there. Give me a break - I openly said that the seer came to me with his results, and no other person messaged me to clarify.

                In fact, if Pumble is not the real seer, he would not PUT HIMSELF IN THE OPEN so that the real seer can step forward and tell us wrong, and revealing a wolf, would he?

                Face it, this thing's done.

                Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                Comment

                • AdTheRat
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 37

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                  I said a few things I shouldn't have.

                  Comment

                  • mattc16
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 524

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                    Ad then, if the seer says so.


                    Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                      1 more for insta


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • AdTheRat
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 37

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                        How do you know if he's the seer? I'm human thou and thou.

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                          Unfortunately Ad, your word alone isn't proof enough.

                          Btw...(Yes...TWO GAMES IN A MOTHER ****ING ROW)

                          I-I-I-I-I-INSTA
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                            needs more host giving us an update

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • MiniNeo
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 454

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                              Shut up, I was sick as ****.

                              Ad dies, game over'd, postgame soon.

                              Comment

                              • AdTheRat
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2004
                                • 37

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                                Awww, it's ok. Take your time, Neo. Rest.

                                Comment

                                Working...