jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MiniNeo
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2004
    • 454

    #76
    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

    Sorry for the late update, internet ****ed up. Story coming soon.

    Comment

    • MiniNeo
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 454

      #77
      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

      Day 1 Over: Italiziced names means they voted that person but switched.

      Mead (8) {Overkill, anyone? XD}- Matt, Neon, Tokzic, Pumble, AdtheRat, Vash, rsr, Jurs
      Matt (1) - Mead, AdTheRat, Nemacus, Jurs
      Jurs (0)- Vash
      rsr (1) - Nemacus

      DIDN"T VOTE - ddr_dude, Chromer.

      Tokzic editing his post: Since he claimed that he only put stuff in and didn't edit anything out, I will let him go this time. Don't do it again ;D

      And Mead is killed by that machine-gun-that-pops-out-of-ceiling-by-itself.

      It is now Night Two, I will need private messages from the special roles that are still alive. Night will end tomorrow, 16:00 PST.
      Last edited by MiniNeo; 05-2-2006, 07:23 PM.

      Comment

      • Pumble
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 1301

        #78
        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

        uh no there are no phantoms it was an insta.

        fail.

        Comment

        • MiniNeo
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2004
          • 454

          #79
          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

          Phantoms? What phantoms?

          *hides the Last Edited message*

          Comment

          • ddr_dude
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2003
            • 195

            #80
            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

            Sorry about not voting as I have been at work today from 3:30 est until 9:30 est. Its too late to vote so Ill have to wait untl the next night.





            Originally posted by Squeek
            guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #81
              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

              Uhh aren't we supposed to know if the person was a red or blue during the Night Summary? And I did vote Mattc16. I just can't do forum coding for crap. =(

              Comment

              • MiniNeo
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2004
                • 454

                #82
                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                Chromer, FFR TWG games usually don't have card-flipping unless the host states so.

                ddr_dude: Don't worry, it was an super-uber-over-kill-insta-lynch, so you don't get a phantom for it.

                Comment

                • AdTheRat
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 37

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                  don't mean to post during night time but need to bring up keypoints for Chromer

                  Ok to do bold it's [b ]Theses codes[/ b] Without the space of course.

                  same for i for itilcs and u for underline
                  Give them a try next day.

                  and to everyone aside Host who been posting at daytime. Stop, it's not allowed, not unless the host allow it.

                  Comment

                  • MiniNeo
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2004
                    • 454

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                    Might as well start the day now because I am sick as **** and have nothing else better to do ^_^

                    As everyone wake up the next day, they find Jurs's naked, dead, wet body in the bathroom.

                    Vash: Holy ****, rape!

                    Tokzic: Yeah, let's keep going on finding out who the wolves are.

                    It is now Day Two. You have 48 hours until 16:00 PST, May 5th.

                    List of people still alive are on the front page.

                    Comment

                    • AdTheRat
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 37

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                      True to words, I'm going to vote matt. No way did I trust the both of them.

                      If Mead is the MW then, it's bye bye Seer. However, If the seer is still safe, then that means that Matt is the MW. Whatever it is, by no means do I trust Matt after all that.

                      Comment

                      • Necamus
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 853

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                        Originally posted by AdTheRat
                        If Mead is the MW then, it's bye bye Seer. However, If the seer is still safe, then that means that Matt is the MW. Whatever it is, by no means do I trust Matt after all that.
                        That doesn't mean Matt is the MW. Nothing means anything in this game. He could just be the normal wolf.

                        Anywho...Matt until something new comes up.
                        www.freerice.com

                        Comment

                        • Neonatrias
                          MAЯISA
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 919

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                          You guys are making the most nubletey moves I've ever seen. To anyone's knowledge, was Jurs in contact with anyone? Let's start with that instead of pointing fingers at someone and wasting a day, alright?

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                            vash got owned because he thought i was a wolf


                            rofl retard
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • AdTheRat
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 37

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                              As far as I can see, Neon, No.

                              She was fairly inactive. Didn't post so much and I don't recall seeing her online much. At all

                              Ugh, Post, damn thing!

                              Comment

                              • Pumble
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 1301

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                                Well played, Ad, but being a wolfy bastard won't get you far today.

                                See guys, i'm the seer and saw him as the final wolf last night. If for some reason i'm mistaken and mead wasn't the MW (i am 99% sure he was), just lynch matt tomorrow.

                                Game over.

                                Comment

                                Working...