jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Necamus
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 853

    #61
    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
    Jurs gg on playing text book wolf. I'd expect more posts from someone who is on AIM all the time. This cover up isn't going to work...Not while I'm in game.
    Explain in greater depth please.

    I honestly want both Mead and Matt dead because I can't decide who to let live and who to kill. And maybe Jurs, but that is only because Vash's post is making me paranoid.

    Everyone is a lot more trustworthy when they're dead. Hahahaha.

    Either way, I'm voting Matt right now. I'll try to get back and see how things are going, but I can't promise anything.
    www.freerice.com

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #62
      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
      Jurs gg on playing text book wolf. I'd expect more posts from someone who is on AIM all the time. This cover up isn't going to work...Not while I'm in game.

      You're retarded.


      matt


      Because if I had to pick one over the other, i'd pick mead. I think mead could be lying, but so could matt. We'll see what happens afterwards.
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #63
        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

        Well, if any of you have noticed, Jurs has been on AIM quite a lot, but never posted in here except for on Page two where she talks about us being screwed if seer went to the fake bane. I still haven't seen her name when she looks in here, and I'm fairly sure she hasn't "hidden" herself from that users viewing the thread...(Speaking of which she is viewing right now) I'm just saying I'd expect more posting/lurking from her. That and I still can't decide on Matt or Mead.
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • mattc16
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 524

          #64
          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

          OK, so hypothetically, if i wasn't the bane, what would i gain in coming out so long after the real bane? The seer wouldn't reveal themself to me, as they wouldn't know who to trust. The wolfsbane would in effect just be like a normal human getting lynched anyway, as the wolves would know who he/she is, therefore meaning they wouldn't chance killing them, so the wolves wouldn't gain anything from that.

          I think what happened is mead and his partner planned not sending in a kill, so mead would be able to come out and say that he was the bane and he was attacked night 1.

          Lynch me if you want, but youll lose, especially if the seer has already gone to mead. Seer, i advise you go to another person you trust and tell him who you are, so that person can reveal if you have been wolfed after going to mead.


          Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

          Comment

          • Necamus
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2005
            • 853

            #65
            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

            Hmm...Matt brings up good points.

            I'm changing my vote to rsr and I'll try to be back to make a final decision later. I just don't want a phantom.
            www.freerice.com

            Comment

            • Tokzic
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 6878

              #66
              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

              Okay, I can't tell if I'm being killed off or penalized or what because MiniNeo hasn't replied yet, but in case I'm not, my vote is going to Mead simply because he seems a lot more suspicious than matt.

              Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

              Comment

              • AdTheRat
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 37

                #67
                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                I don't think that's very likely, it's way to risky in a such a low number of players. And any vet would know that.

                I think there's two inactive wolves and quite possible that MW missed the PM closing time along side the inactive noob maybe.

                And of the two Matt been inactive so more like that matt missed it then mead.

                I hate 50-50 choices >_>

                Comment

                • Pumble
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 1301

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                  mead

                  i've said all i need to over aim and i expect that the both of you will be voted off anyways unless some hard evidence comes up.

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                    Okay, now I'm sure it's Mead.

                    The Seer came to me today because I was the night one Seering. They told me that they have already gone to Mead and given the results. Mead has not posted the results, nor has he talked to me about it.

                    KILL THE WOLF

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • rsr2
                      Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                      • Oct 2004
                      • 1386

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                      Sorry guys for the inactivity i just got back from the State Finals (Bowling) I got 24th out of 600. I dont get to go to USA Championship but i did get a 2 foot tall trophey and a $100 so its all good
                      Originally posted by MrGiggles
                      "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                      Comment

                      • AdTheRat
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 37

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                        Tokzic, you silly noob.

                        If mead gave the result out, then your a nice juicely wolf target. (not to say you aren't already) since the wolfs now knows your part of an alliance. Maybe even thinks your a seer!

                        I think I will change my vote to mead. However I'm still very unsure, he had the identitiy of the seer and of Tokzic I think. (Who's to say Tokzic lying and is a wolf himself?)

                        Personally I vote to kill the both of them off. One today and the other tomorrow.

                        Comment

                        • rsr2
                          Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 1386

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                          After all the reading im going to go for mead

                          Just for now but until i see something else then ill go for matt
                          Originally posted by MrGiggles
                          "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                          Comment

                          • JurseyRider734
                            lil j the bad b-word
                            • Aug 2003
                            • 7507

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                            I had brought up to mead that he was trying to convince me he got wolf first time and human second, but I thought it might have been the other way around. He also told me a while ago that he would come out as a blue even if he was a wolf.

                            + with the tokzic thing... switching to mead
                            Originally posted by Arch0wl
                            I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                            the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                            Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                              With Jurs' vote, I believe that's an

                              I-I-I-I-I-INSTA

                              But just in case, due to the recent evidence and to make sure it's an insta, mead u iz ded.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

                                Wow, not to sound wolfy, but someone brings up a teeny bit of a good point and you all bandwagon the mess out of the person. If Mead is indeed the Bane (he might be) you all just screwed yourselves royally.

                                Comment

                                Working...