jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AdTheRat
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 37

    #16
    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

    Mead: ah, and an active noob with randomly picking would come under poor kill?

    Tokzic: who to say that the wolves are both noobs or at maybe one noob who sent a random wolf on mead while the other was inactive?

    Maybe I should have my eyes on you?

    Comment

    • Tokzic
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 6878

      #17
      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

      Originally posted by AdTheRat
      Maybe I should have my eyes on you?
      Of course you should. There's no evidence for or against me yet, so I should definitely remain a possibility. I could honestly say, "I'm a human," but this is a place of lies and you can't be sure if I'm a seer or a wolf yet.

      Likewise, you are still in the realm of possibility. =P

      EDIT: In my defense, I may be a n00b at this, but I am no fool. Seeing my posting activity so far should defend me from the "the noob didn't send a kill" bit.
      Last edited by Tokzic; 04-30-2006, 07:11 PM.

      Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

      Comment

      • vashthestampede0987
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 2997

        #18
        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

        Hey, tokzic, you're an idiot. EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED. GG AT READING THE RULES
        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I hate myself.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight
        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

        Comment

        • AdTheRat
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 37

          #19
          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

          True. We'll have to wait and see. Just keep an eye on each other and have fun. Nothing like a stare game.

          I'm going to bed now, (it's 2:18am gmt, doncha know?)

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

            Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
            Hey, tokzic, you're an idiot. EDITING IS NOT ALLOWED. GG AT READING THE RULES

            ...fsck.

            Okay so I'm dead then. GG self.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Pumble
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 1301

              #21
              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

              haha wolves pwned lol etc.

              so it's gr8 that mead came out so early and all, but i'm not going to try to figure out who the wolves are yet based just on the fact that nobody died

              If anybody sees somebody on AIM that hasn't posted here yet, tell them to post so we can get get everybody here and active.

              Comment

              • Neonatrias
                MAЯISA
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2004
                • 919

                #22
                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                I am here and I am active.

                I'm already got something cooking, I think.

                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                  Rat is looking very suspicious to me. If one noob was sent in to try and wolf Mead, wouldn't the other wolves send a sort of "Scout" to try and bring out either a guilty confession or an incrminating statement to get what they want? Either way, my eye is on you for the moment Rat. =P

                  Comment

                  • ddr_dude
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 195

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                    I have no real suspect here. I do think mead did a dumb thing by coming out and saying he's the bane. If he is the bane he should have made an alliance with the seer. More to come when more information is presented.





                    Originally posted by Squeek
                    guyz i found hax 2 make ur caracturz lv 405 i cnt make it ne highr cuz stupd gamegaurd blox mi acess past dat u jus dowloa dit here: ww.hax.mapel.org/hax_TROJANMALWARE.EXE

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                      LOL DDR that made me laugh. he just said he came out SO THE SEER WOULD KNOW HE WAS BANE. It might sound n00bish at the moment, but if it works, it could turn the game into a Wolf Execution.

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                        You may not have known this chromer, but the MW comes up as human when seer'd. If we peg one wolf than we still would have to rely on random lynchings or a slip up from the MW revealing himself/herself.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • Chromer
                          Hookers and Blow
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 4981

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. Pregame

                          Hmm I didn't know that. But then that brings up my original argument. If the MW makes an alliance with one or more of the wolves, the "scout" could gather information (while being sneaky if they are a vet) and repot back to MW making it harder to pin him down. Obviously, this thoery can't be tested until we get some damn kills. XD

                          Comment

                          • MiniNeo
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 454

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. B=============================D

                            Just checking if everyone's doing fine >_>

                            PS Nemacus, rsr2, Jurseyrider734 and mattc16 still has to post. No one has voted yet.

                            PPS Thank you Tass for that beautiful penis on the topic.

                            Comment

                            • MilfeulleSakuraba
                              Ryoko Shintani is #1!
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 403

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. B=============================D

                              lmao what the hell

                              There has to be a TWC ruling on this somewhere >_>

                              Comment

                              • MiniNeo
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 454

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XVIII: I Spy V.2. B=============================D

                                Lol, tass IS the TWC XD

                                Comment

                                Working...