TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nforcer06164
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2003
    • 4772

    #91
    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    Personally, I wish the HOST was actively trying to get his game started.
    Y'know, that's the one thing I was worried about with blah hosting... would he even be around?

    PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
    Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
    Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

    Originally posted by Squeek
    My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

    Comment

    • FishFishRevolution
      GotR Creator
      • Nov 2003
      • 7251

      #92
      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

      Originally posted by mead1
      If I get lynched today in jTWG, which is becoming a ready possiblity, I'll play.
      gg

      Comment

      • AdTheRat
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2004
        • 37

        #93
        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

        If/when I get wolfed/killed then I'll join

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #94
          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

          Originally posted by AdTheRat
          If/when I get wolfed/killed then I'll join
          o rly? Sure... so long as you show an actual ability to contribute to the jTWG before you die. Hopefully we'll have a game running before then though.
          RIP

          Comment

          • AdTheRat
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2004
            • 37

            #95
            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

            I'm active and I do put my thoughts into my posts and I just don't randomly vote, is that enought?

            Comment

            • talisman
              Resident Penguin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4598

              #96
              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

              pretty much.

              Comment

              • vashthestampede0987
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 2997

                #97
                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                If I can get in to TWG, then yes it is. Btw, I'll do the same as mead if I die sooner or later.
                Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I hate myself.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight
                xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #98
                  Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                  mastr414: and later i'll explain all rules fully to you
                  mastr414: it'll be awesome

                  um okay
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #99
                    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                    eb makes 15.

                    I take it we're starting at 16 and not 18?
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • mattc16
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 524

                      #100
                      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                      i'm the same as mead, whichever of us gets lynched will play, sound good to you mead?


                      Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

                      Comment

                      • HansSky
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 1925

                        #101
                        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                        Originally posted by Kilgamayan
                        I really don't see what we can do about it at this point.

                        I can try signing up a third time if that'll help.
                        Not sure...

                        I guess it's worth a shot.
                        hi

                        Comment

                        • blahblah18
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 1662

                          #102
                          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                          unless we get 18 real soon
                          but for now... postCount++

                          Comment

                          • User6773

                            #103
                            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                            If you guys want to just wait a week, I'll host my 16-man TWG then. Plus, more people would sign up since finals would be over.

                            Comment

                            • Tasselfoot
                              Retired BOSS
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 25185

                              #104
                              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                              [/selfless push to try and get his game hosted]
                              RIP

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #105
                                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                                Oh, um, In?

                                Comment

                                Working...