TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • talisman
    Resident Penguin
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2003
    • 4598

    #61
    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

    I was let in on the paragraph basis, as was wilkin... it's happened before. Up to twc of course.

    Comment

    • User6773

      #62
      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

      You guys seem to be having lots of difficulty getting people so I'd be pretty lenient letting anyone intelligent-seeming in on a provisional basis.

      Comment

      • ddrdanc3r55
        Banned
        • Jun 2005
        • 346

        #63
        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

        http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewt...er=asc&start=0

        I'm randumb, just to let you know. That's my game.

        Comment

        • talisman
          Resident Penguin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2003
          • 4598

          #64
          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

          I'd say go ahead and post your paragraph here and then wait for twc to get on and decide.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #65
            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

            PM me a paragraph demonstrating your knowledge not only of the rules of TWG on our site (I have no idea if there are any differences between here and DDRFreak) but also showing that you understand the rules of this particular game we're playing. This is one of the more complex games we've run.

            Also make sure to include AIM contact info...
            RIP

            Comment

            • ddrdanc3r55
              Banned
              • Jun 2005
              • 346

              #66
              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              PM me a paragraph demonstrating your knowledge not only of the rules of TWG on our site (I have no idea if there are any differences between here and DDRFreak) but also showing that you understand the rules of this particular game we're playing. This is one of the more complex games we've run.

              Also make sure to include AIM contact info...

              Okay, sent the PM. My AIM is randumb lol. If I'm not on that one (which shouldn't happen) my alternate is randis1155.

              My MSN is ddrdanc3r55@yahoo.com

              Comment

              • nforcer06164
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2003
                • 4772

                #67
                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                Guys... TWG is BIG at DDRFreak. I don't think they just let anyone host. But, that really doesn't do much, it's not my decision....

                PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                Originally posted by Squeek
                My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #68
                  Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                  ddrdanc3r is in (didn't check with TWC, but they always agree with me)... just one thing buddy:

                  Based on your paragraph, things are MUCH more random at DDRFreak than here at FFR. Logic and deduction goes into EVERY single kill, including Night/Day 1.

                  On D1 the players typically go to random.org and vote.
                  If a single person does this, they get bitched at mercilessly. We expect every single vote to have some semblance of justification behind it. Also, many of us have played 15+ TWGs with each other and know each other's behavior extremely well... so that is often used as reasoning as well. You won't have that for us, we won't have that for you. Often time it results in the newbies getting lynched. Be warned. This does not mean you should be extremely inactive or retarded... that'll just result in you not being let back into one of our games.

                  Welcome to FFR TWG.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #69
                    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                    Also, we're now at 13, including the ever inactive LD and our newbie friend from Freak.

                    Hopefully the game will start soon. I guess finals are affecting things more than anticipated.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • talisman
                      Resident Penguin
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2003
                      • 4598

                      #70
                      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                      can we just draft some jtwgers out of their game or something?

                      Comment

                      • vashthestampede0987
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 2997

                        #71
                        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                        I'd gladly join...rofl. But alas, I'm in the jTWG game right now.
                        Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                        I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I hate myself.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight
                        xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                        xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                        Comment

                        • ddrdanc3r55
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 346

                          #72
                          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                          Ahh, okay. I gotcha about the N1/D1 thing. I'll wait a bit to see what happens before I vote, because of what you said. I won't know, and you guys won't know.

                          Comment

                          • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                            Threat Emulation
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2004
                            • 5184

                            #73
                            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                            If we need 1, I can play instead of shadow. But I would prefer to shadow. Just putting that down as an option.

                            Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                            I'm light f**king darkness

                            Comment

                            • nforcer06164
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2003
                              • 4772

                              #74
                              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                              Tass, I threw myself in even though I have AP Exams on Wednesday and Friday. Finals really shouldn't be affecting too much... I mean, how hard can it be to make one decent post and put in a safety vote, with the promise of better play when the pressure is off?

                              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                              Originally posted by Squeek
                              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #75
                                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                                Some of us are not satisfied with making 1 decent post and a safety vote. NOBODY should be making 1 decent post and a safety vote.

                                Besides, finals are much more important than AP exams. *shrugs* I just happen to not give a **** about mine, as I walk the isles cap & gown style in 8 days.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...