TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #46
    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

    we're at 11...
    RIP

    Comment

    • talisman
      Resident Penguin
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2003
      • 4598

      #47
      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

      well I mean... yeah. easier to get to 16 than 18.

      Comment

      • Tasselfoot
        Retired BOSS
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 25185

        #48
        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

        Unless we're counting backwards.
        RIP

        Comment

        • HansSky
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1925

          #49
          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

          Tass isn't very good with jokes.

          ps where is everybody?
          hi

          Comment

          • FishFishRevolution
            GotR Creator
            • Nov 2003
            • 7251

            #50
            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

            Omega, eb, chardish, ap, Qreepy, Guido?
            Last edited by FishFishRevolution; 05-1-2006, 07:21 AM.

            Comment

            • nforcer06164
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2003
              • 4772

              #51
              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

              Omega... maybe someone can get a hold of him?

              eb thinks the game is boring now.

              chardish obviously won't be playing.

              ap... heck if I know.

              Qreepy hasn't played in a while. Will he play again?

              Somebody could talk to Guido, I guess.

              PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
              Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
              Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

              Originally posted by Squeek
              My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

              Comment

              • GuidoHunter
                is against custom titles
                • Oct 2003
                • 7371

                #52
                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW and 11pm

                I told blah I'd sign up if he was having trouble with getting 18.

                --Guido


                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                Comment

                • ddrdanc3r55
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 346

                  #53
                  Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                  In.

                  Comment

                  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                    Threat Emulation
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2004
                    • 5184

                    #54
                    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                    Can I shadow again, please? hopefully my internet won't die this time.

                    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                    I'm light f**king darkness

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #55
                      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                      in

                      Comment

                      • ddrdanc3r55
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 346

                        #56
                        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                        Dammit, I didn't read the sticky on the jTWG thing. Can somebody tell me where I can write this paragraph? I'm hosting a game right now, so would that be adequate enough?

                        Comment

                        • vashthestampede0987
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 2997

                          #57
                          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                          ddrdanc3r55, I don't believe you've been in any jTWGs/TWGs therefor making you ineligible to play. I can talk to qreepy for you guys....Damn, you guys suck at getting people now -_-

                          EDIT: Uhh, you can't be hosting right now because there's already a game going on unless you're referring to another site. You can write the paragraph on a PM to a member of the TWC.
                          Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                          I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I hate myself.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight
                          xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                          xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                          Comment

                          • FishFishRevolution
                            GotR Creator
                            • Nov 2003
                            • 7251

                            #58
                            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                            Looks intelligent enough to me, then again, I've been fooled before.

                            Comment

                            • Afrobean
                              Admiral in the Red Army
                              • Dec 2003
                              • 13262

                              #59
                              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                              Intelligence isn't a requisite for playing TWG.

                              Simply being not-retarded is good enough. However, knowlege of the rules is definitely needed.

                              Comment

                              • lightdarkness
                                Summer!!
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 11310

                                #60
                                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                                He's hosting at DDRFreak, major TWG'age over there, it's fine by me, but hey, I'm not in TWC :P

                                Comment

                                Working...