TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wilkin
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 1800

    #76
    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

    Finals?

    Meh.
    l
    WWii║iiiiiiii▫
    ╔═╗ ╠═╗ ║
    ╚═╝ ║lll║ ║




    OH LOOK NOW THE REST OF MY MUSIC IS NOW VISIBLE HOW COINCIDENTAL IS THAT

    Comment

    • JurseyRider734
      lil j the bad b-word
      • Aug 2003
      • 7507

      #77
      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

      I'd sign up but i'm banned
      Originally posted by Arch0wl
      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #78
        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

        tass is graduating on an archipelago.

        Comment

        • Kilgamayan
          Super Scooter Happy
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2003
          • 6583

          #79
          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Besides, finals are much more important than AP exams. *shrugs* I just happen to not give a **** about mine, as I walk the isles cap & gown style in 8 days.
          You get no diploma until you spell "aisle" right.
          I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

          Comment

          • talisman
            Resident Penguin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • May 2003
            • 4598

            #80
            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

            my joke about it was better =/

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #81
              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

              It was on purpose...
              RIP

              Comment

              • talisman
                Resident Penguin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2003
                • 4598

                #82
                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                nt

                Comment

                • stretchypanda
                  shock me shock me
                  • Sep 2004
                  • 4123

                  #83
                  Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                  Finance majors don't need to SPELL.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #84
                    Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                    Can we please focus on filling this game?

                    Thanks.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Kilgamayan
                      Super Scooter Happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2003
                      • 6583

                      #85
                      Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                      I really don't see what we can do about it at this point.

                      I can try signing up a third time if that'll help.
                      I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.

                      Comment

                      • MiniNeo
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 454

                        #86
                        Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                        So... yeah I suggest that we try to shrink the game size.

                        Comment

                        • GuidoHunter
                          is against custom titles
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 7371

                          #87
                          Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                          How many more do we need?

                          Go ahead and count me in, though.

                          --Guido


                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          Originally posted by Grandiagod
                          She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                          Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                          Comment

                          • nforcer06164
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 4772

                            #88
                            Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            Some of us are not satisfied with making 1 decent post and a safety vote. NOBODY should be making 1 decent post and a safety vote.
                            Originally posted by nforcer06164
                            with the promise of better play when the pressure is off?
                            Did you miss that, Tass?

                            And, did anyone check the sub list? That might help....

                            EDIT: banditcom and eric are forthstanding candidates. Though, I do not think I've seen eric lately.

                            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
                            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
                            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

                            Originally posted by Squeek
                            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

                            Comment

                            • mead1
                              Cerebellumberjack
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 3960

                              #89
                              Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                              If I get lynched today in jTWG, which is becoming a ready possiblity, I'll play.

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #90
                                Re: TWG XXXI PLAYER Signups - NOW!!

                                Including Guido... We're at... 14?

                                Personally, I wish the HOST was actively trying to get his game started.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...