jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #121
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    Also, using the forum feature at the bottom there again, mmm?

    Naughty-naughty.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #122
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      I didn't do anything what are you talking about

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #123
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        Whatever you want to think I'm talking about!


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #124
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          Originally posted by Charu
          Whatever you want to think I'm talking about!
          I think you're talking about Jessie and comparing her couple posts to her last game. Can you elaborate on that

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #125
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            Now it's my turn to say "what are you talking about?"

            I don't believe I compared at all. You must've mistaken me for someone else, sorry.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • yoandri
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2018
              • 5

              #126
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              Originally posted by jessiebessie
              I think her true anger is directed at her (and my) parents bc they gave us such common names.

              and meme-ing aside, I still think i'd lose a duel to the death bc i am a weakling with no coordination or athletic ability.
              The real tea ☕️
              😈

              Comment

              • yoandri
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2018
                • 5

                #127
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                Jokes on you because she would say the same thing
                go away
                😈

                Comment

                • yoandri
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2018
                  • 5

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream



                  (idk if it my linked worked but) ngl my last brain cell trying to understand this thread
                  😈

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    She's alive

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      Originally posted by yoandri


                      (idk if it my linked worked but) ngl my last brain cell trying to understand this thread
                      There you go

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                        Feels like nothing significant happened since I left.

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                          Originally posted by jessiebessie
                          Ugh all y’all and your meta-reads. Any advice on how to spot a wolf Charu?
                          I dunno. Wolf Charu scares me.
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            I think Haku is still being town Haku for calling out my bullshit, but anyone who would jump on me being stupid is suspicious, honestly.

                            If you've played with me before and don't know I can say the dumbest shit sometimes, then shame on you.
                            Why do you know do you feel like I'm town ?

                            Comment

                            • Anti-Pearl
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2018
                              • 1

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                              Hello I am here now. Technically i’m not a noob since I play on the NSM forums most of the time

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                                You're new to us!

                                Comment

                                Working...