jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #61
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    I think time should be used to try to solve (WV/Charu) vs (Syhto/Funnygurl555).

    I cannot really get anything out of jessie/yoandri voting each others and Anti-Pearl haven't posted yet.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #62
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      NinjaSM/Anti-Pearl: Not enough information to make a decent read.

      Jessie/yoandri: I tend to town lean both because each side haven't backed off or got defensive.

      WV/Charu: I feel like wolf Charu would be less likely to say "I'll never lynch WV". So, I tend to read this as a false positive that I could revisit later on if things keep being wrong.

      Syhto/Funnygurl555: Maybe it's just me, but they feel like a lost wolf team who don't really know what to do about the game waiting for town to give them something.

      #ChangeMyMind

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #63
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        Lol. I knew what I said sounded kinda suspicious but me having played before isnt a good reason for it to be suspicious. Its really just to get ppl talking about the game
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #64
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          It wasn't suspicious because you've played before. It's sus just because it's a weird thing to say in general

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #65
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            A little reminder:

            That means coordinated stuff can happen.
            Lol I didn't read the op and didn't know this was a thing

            Dumbtellmenot

            Comment

            • Syhto
              BuMP it
              • Mar 2006
              • 2466

              #66
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              Ya I guess you're right
              Originally posted by ~jrodd
              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #67
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                Not that weird tho IN MY MIND
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                  Originally posted by Syhto
                  Unless we managed to hit a wolf role blocker, if they are even in-game. Then we would know there are 2 blues
                  or if we hit a vanilla townie, then we only have one blue...

                  this is really off, yo. it's weird that you focused on blues a lot. i would be more focused on figuring out what the wolf roles are

                  vote is staying where it is for now
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    I'll coordinate my vote to lynch a town. Who wants it?


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      also haku looks like he's playing like townie hakulyte. he's got a town read from me for now
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        or if we hit a vanilla townie, then we only have one blue...
                        See this is the discussion I was looking for. That's not true tho. The rest of the bag is vanilla townie.

                        I'm not focusing on any one role in particular. I'm attempt img to talk strategy in a game where we dont know who is who, so I guess trying to talk strategy is bunk.

                        OopS
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                          Talking about strats when wolves can talk during the day with each other with no one knowing what the heck this setup even is is generally a combination to get slam dunked.

                          We don't know what our town PR's are or will do. We can only trust them to make the right moves and help us crack down on the wolves. If they don't make the right move, that's fine too, don't need to be perfect with a role to win. Just as long as we crack down on the stinkin' wolf team.

                          So for this phase, even if it's gonna be a long one with no real evidence to go after, we should still talk. Not generating content to the game will make a pretty lousy D0 in which you might as well should've just did a night start, lmao.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            also haku looks like he's playing like townie hakulyte. he's got a town read from me for now
                            awoooo

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              also haku looks like he's playing like townie hakulyte. he's got a town read from me for now
                              Eh idk about that. I can't say with confidence that he's playing his town game yet

                              Comment

                              • who_cares973
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 15407

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                awoooo
                                See what I mean. Haku is totally wolfing here

                                Comment

                                Working...