jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #106
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    Originally posted by jessiebessie
    The real jess (me) would never pass up an opportunity to die.
    Jokes on you because she would say the same thing

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #107
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      Originally posted by jessiebessie
      It's been said, but I agree that Syhto's posts sound like they're blue hunting. Seems like pretty wolfy behavior tbh.
      If they're town though, I'd be concerned about everyone that jumped on them so quickly.

      Charu seems pretty pro-town thus far, which I appreciate. Especially in post #74. I agree that's it's best not to focus on what the game set-up is because any discussion we have on the matter will benefit wolfchat. We need to prioritize hunting down wolves and keeping the identities of our blues safe.
      Aside from those posts what about charu makes him pro town to you?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #108
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        Originally posted by jessiebessie
        kinda sus to me that fg calls syhto out for talking about game set-up/blues and then proceeds to hypothesize role breakdown in post #84. Not sure of fg's alignment rn. I do recognize that maybe she just didn't read the original post very closely but the fact that she's trying to figure out the game set-up right now is the more sus part of that post to me.
        Not what I was going for at all with the posts I was making. I wasn't trying to figure out the setup; I was trying to find a way to show that Syhto was being suspicious.

        I always get lynched for the stupidest reasons. Ugh (see how I almost died in the mystery game).
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #109
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          I think Haku is still being town Haku for calling out my bullshit, but anyone who would jump on me being stupid is suspicious, honestly.

          If you've played with me before and don't know I can say the dumbest shit sometimes, then shame on you.
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #110
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            Also Jess, I wouldn't call this town Charu just yet. You haven't seen wolf Charu yet. Charu's a really good wolf.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #111
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              Jessie is reminding me of her mystery game but that may be because it's the only game I've played and seen of hers

              Comment

              • jessiebessie
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2018
                • 1

                #112
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                Originally posted by who_cares973
                Aside from those posts what about charu makes him pro town to you?
                That was mainly it tbh

                But I also feel like he’s been pretty openly divisive (ie going after fg and saying how he wants her to be his “first kill”), which seems like either something a wolf wouldn’t do or something a wolf WOULD do to seem not wolfy bc of how much attention it would bring.

                At this point in the game, though, I’m gonna town read it.

                Comment

                • jessiebessie
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2018
                  • 1

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  Also Jess, I wouldn't call this town Charu just yet. You haven't seen wolf Charu yet. Charu's a really good wolf.
                  Ugh all y’all and your meta-reads. Any advice on how to spot a wolf Charu?

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    Originally posted by jessiebessie
                    That was mainly it tbh

                    But I also feel like he’s been pretty openly divisive (ie going after fg and saying how he wants her to be his “first kill”), which seems like either something a wolf wouldn’t do or something a wolf WOULD do to seem not wolfy bc of how much attention it would bring.

                    At this point in the game, though, I’m gonna town read it.

                    Ehhh idk seems like to little to go off of and giving it too much weight to town read someone for it but you do you. Just know that you put yourself in an awkward position if charu flips wolf

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      I mean when he flips wolf because I have a red check on him

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                        Originally posted by jessiebessie
                        Ugh all y’all and your meta-reads. Any advice on how to spot a wolf Charu?
                        I've never played with a wolf charu and I haven't read any wolf charu game so idk what you're talking about with your meta reads

                        Comment

                        • jessiebessie
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2018
                          • 1

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                          Originally posted by who_cares973
                          I've never played with a wolf charu and I haven't read any wolf charu game so idk what you're talking about with your meta reads
                          That was mainly directed at fg because she was talking about how good Charu is at being a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                            Speak of the devil

                            Hi charu

                            Comment

                            • jessiebessie
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2018
                              • 1

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              Speak of the devil

                              Hi charu
                              Hi Charu, are you a wolf?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                                All of you look tasty


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...