jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #16
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    1) who_cares973 -town thru n thru
    2) jessiebessie - probably town because my sister is a wolf and you can't have two wolves named Jessica
    3) NinjaSM- I have pretty good vibes from you and your posts are overall really good so far I can definitely see these posts being made by town
    4) Syhto - probably town but it's hard to say because my tone read doesn't match my meta read
    5) Anti-Pearl - WILD CARD
    6) Yoandri- super wofy behavior because she wanted me killed before the game even started
    7) funnygurl555 - she was super excited to play and that's town in my eyes
    8) Charu - definitely a wolf
    9) Hakulyte - 3 vest guy you can't even kill. Probably town but his posts have me on edge

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      Originally posted by who_cares973
      Charu pls explain
      What can I say?



      The smell of you townies is to KILL for!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        Originally posted by who_cares973
        1) who_cares973 -town thru n thru
        2) jessiebessie - probably town because my sister is a wolf and you can't have two wolves named Jessica
        3) NinjaSM- I have pretty good vibes from you and your posts are overall really good so far I can definitely see these posts being made by town
        4) Syhto - probably town but it's hard to say because my tone read doesn't match my meta read
        5) Anti-Pearl - WILD CARD
        6) Yoandri- super wofy behavior because she wanted me killed before the game even started
        7) funnygurl555 - she was super excited to play and that's town in my eyes
        8) Charu - definitely a wolf
        9) Hakulyte - 3 vest guy you can't even kill. Probably town but his posts have me on edge
        My sides have lifted off, oh my goodness.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #19
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          Charu, I may lend you a vest if you tell me why a post is a miserable pile of words in a jTWG game!

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #20
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            Originally posted by who_cares973
            9) Hakulyte - 3 vest guy you can't even kill. Probably town but his posts have me on edge
            That's a pretty safe statement, but I'm curious why you said "Probably".

            It's like you don't know or that you know, but you didn't want us to know that you know so you used "Probably".

            That's debatable tbh.

            gtg work for now.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #21
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              I uh
              was on turbo time for some reason

              the current phase will end at 11:00 PM Server time, August 4th.
              enjoy the extra 12 hours oops.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #22
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                I knew something was odd and fishy!

                the sun fan


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                  Vote the sun fan with me!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    I fan the sun

                    Comment

                    • yoandri
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2018
                      • 5

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      jessiebessie There can be only one
                      😈

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                        so many newbz


                        shit im so rusty this may as well be my first twg

                        ok so this day phase is long af and its gonna just drag on, we have no idea about anything until someone is cardflipped. but ofc we wanna hit a wolf

                        just like, best guess guys, who do you think is a wolf since this morning
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                          Charu slipped and admitted he was a wolf when I faked my red check on him. I guess he couldn't handle the pressure. That seems like a good place to start

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            That's a pretty safe statement, but I'm curious why you said "Probably".

                            It's like you don't know or that you know, but you didn't want us to know that you know so you used "Probably".

                            That's debatable tbh.

                            gtg work for now.
                            It's more just me trying to think of what you think I would think would be your mentality when it came to reading you from my point of you or at least what you think mine would be. So I chose probably because it's likely that you'd think about what I thought would be a good word to use if I was a wolf from your point of view. This scenario of course would only work if you thought I was a wolf or thought that I would think that you're a wolf but you forgot to take into account that we could both not be wolves and are just psyching yourself out.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              It's more just me trying to think of what you think I would think would be your mentality when it came to reading you from my point of view or at least what you think mine would be. So I chose probably because it's likely that you'd think about what I thought would be a good word to use if I was a wolf from your point of view. This scenario of course would only work if you thought I was a wolf or thought that I would think that you're a wolf but you forgot to take into account that we could both not be wolves and are just psyching yourself out.
                              Fixed a typo

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                                I'm never lynching who cares.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...