jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #31
    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    It's more just me trying to think of what you think I would think would be your mentality when it came to reading you from my point of you or at least what you think mine would be. So I chose probably because it's likely that you'd think about what I thought would be a good word to use if I was a wolf from your point of view. This scenario of course would only work if you thought I was a wolf or thought that I would think that you're a wolf but you forgot to take into account that we could both not be wolves and are just psyching yourself out.
    rly dinks u dink
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    • jessiebessie
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2018
      • 1

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

      Gotta admit that before I checked the thread rn, I expected to find a million pages of posts to catch up on like the TWG mystery game. lol

      Comment

      • jessiebessie
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2018
        • 1

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

        Originally posted by yoandri
        jessiebessie There can be only one
        lmao neither can live while the other survives. yoandri

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

          votecount:
          yoandri (2)- who_cares, jessie
          jessie (1)- yoandri
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • jessiebessie
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2018
            • 1

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

            unvote

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

              Originally posted by Syhto
              ok so this day phase is long af and its gonna just drag on, we have no idea about anything until someone is cardflipped. but ofc we wanna hit a wolf

              just like, best guess guys, who do you think is a wolf since this morning
              I'm having a big internal debate about if a wolf would say this.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                I'd say Charu, WV(who_cares973), FG(Funnygurl555) and NinjaSM are probably all town.

                The rest is unclear to me.

                The above is subject to change, but for the first this phase I'd be fine here.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                  for the first phase*

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                    Alternatively, there's a world where wolf team is WV/Charu.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      I'm never lynching who cares.
                      I feel like you two tried to skip solving each others.

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I'm having a big internal debate about if a wolf would say this.
                        that post from syhto was fishy

                        syhto you played games before yeah? that was a !! first post
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                          Originally posted by jessiebessie
                          Gotta admit that before I checked the thread rn, I expected to find a million pages of posts to catch up on like the TWG mystery game. lol
                          welcome to normal twg games
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                            jess you might be nice enough to unvote yoandri but im not NO ONE TRIES TO TAKE DOWN MY BUD yoandri
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                              i like wv so far his posts made me laugh
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                that post from syhto was fishy

                                syhto you played games before yeah? that was a !! first post
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                jess you might be nice enough to unvote yoandri but im not NO ONE TRIES TO TAKE DOWN MY BUD yoandri
                                I guess I'm new to vote swaps within 1 minute of each others. I might need a tutorial on this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...