TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #31
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

    in

    i won't be multitabling but i might post less than usual idk

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #32
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

      in

      is the twg discord still a thing i can't find the link anywhere

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #33
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        in

        is the twg discord still a thing i can't find the link anywhere
        yeah it is, add me as Kaho#4256 and I can shoot you a link.

        Comment

        • MixMasterLar
          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2006
          • 5401

          #34
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

          Hey Xel

          We still planning to be wolves who bus each other again or are we mixing it up this time?
          ​

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #35
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

            in

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

              Hmm...


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #37
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                Hmm...
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD



                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Hey Xel

                    We still planning to be wolves who bus each other again or are we mixing it up this time?
                    We'll reach that road if I don't kill you as the SK first.

                    Which is the real reason I am in this game: I want to roll SK.

                    I mean, you'll all lynch me while I'm taking a shit at work again, but MEH.
                    Last edited by XelNya; 06-24-2017, 01:32 AM.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                        in so I can claim vigi

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD



                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            Inactives are considered to be in contempt of court and are heavily frowned upon.


                            [...]
                            A judge may impose sanctions
                            [...]

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                              for the love of Godku, someone sign up.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                                I didn't realize this would be another game full of weeb references and inside jokes
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...