TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • flashflash account
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2017
    • 567

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

    in

    vigi should claim d1 in this setup
    aka mikey

    -----

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

    Originally posted by QueenAshy
    I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

      in

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

        Lemme in
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • mellonxcollie
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Dec 2006
          • 1303

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

          I would like to play but I won't be around until Monday
          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

            Originally posted by mellonxcollie
            I would like to play but I won't be around until Monday
            no way the game starts before then with all these spots that need filling as well as the 24 hour pregame confirmation phase
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • stepmaniasamurai
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2017
              • 15

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

              I'll be able to play

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                Originally posted by stepmaniasamurai
                I'll be able to play
                roundbox, tbh should probably confirm that they know rules

                another replacement tbh


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  in

                  vigi should claim d1 in this setup
                  wolf seer too imo

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    in

                    How many shitposts can happen in a 72-hour d0?
                    according to my game, over 1000 and they're all anime OSTs

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                      Originally posted by stepmaniasamurai
                      I'll be able to play
                      Message me on discord
                      roundbox #9331
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                        Damn roundbox setup looks dope!
                        Bummed out I have to miss this one after missing out on the first TWGabout





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                          Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                          Damn roundbox setup looks dope!
                          Bummed out I have to miss this one after missing out on the first TWGabout
                          Rip. I miss playing with you
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5401

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                            in as fuck
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                              well i guess i'm in then
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                                in
                                Svenplans (tm)
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...