TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

    wooooooooooooo

    I'll roll the game and send out PMs later

    Pregame is going to start at 11 PM server time. Phase beginnings/ends will also be revolving at 11 PM server time.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

          By the way, if for whatever reason you use up all of the replacement slots. Hit me up.

          If I'm ever summoned to this game, it'll be just like that one bastard game. I won't even try and will probably troll the whole time.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

            Originally posted by Charu
            If I'm ever summoned to this game, it'll be just like that one bastard game. I won't even try and will probably troll the whole time.
            how is this different from any of your other games

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              how is this different from any of your other games
              Because other games has a purpose?

              You tryin' to start something, Tsundreplane?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Makilaz
                TWG Princess
                • May 2006
                • 1094

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                Originally posted by Charu
                You tryin' to start something, Tsundreplane?
                who, me? i would never

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                  So that means you are trying start somethin'?


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                    Put 'em up!


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      So that means you are trying start somethin'?
                      i don't appreciate all these slanderous accusations

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                        Originally posted by storn42
                        fuck it
                        in
                        We found our d0 guys

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5401

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                          Just want to say before we start that I am changing my sleep schedule to revolve around me posting in the AM and not so much late night.

                          Will be making 11pm tho
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            Pregame is going to start at 11 PM server time. Phase beginnings/ends will also be revolving at 11 PM server time.
                            is pregame starting nowish then or a different night

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                              putting up the thread now, pregame starts in 57 minutes

                              server time is the same time as CST
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - SIGNUP THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                server time is the same time as CST
                                part of me knew this and just completely forgot about it, oops

                                Comment

                                Working...