jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #31
    Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

    updated the OP with all game-related necessary information

    are people interested in coaching? its something that hasn't been done in a very long time, and I'm not really a big fan of it myself without designing a game around it, but if people want it, I think it should happen.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Soundwave-
      Carry your failures proud
      • Sep 2015
      • 644

      #32
      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

      Of equal importance: Are people interested in having a coach?
      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
      Originally posted by スンファンさん
      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #33
        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

        Originally posted by Soundwave-
        Of equal importance: Are people interested in having a coach?
        this is good to know as well
        Last edited by the sun fan; 05-31-2017, 06:27 AM.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • andy-o24
          Married Man
          • May 2006
          • 1528

          #34
          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

          The sun fan PM'd me asking if I'd like in.

          Woops, looks like I'm modkilled.

          -o24
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

          Comment

          • YoshL
            Celestial Harbor
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2008
            • 6156

            #35
            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

            Originally posted by Soundwave-
            Of equal importance: Are people interested in having a coach?
            ngl probably shouldn't offer yourself as a coach if in the same thread you're also wondering if you're junior enough to be in jtwg


            Originally posted by Charu
            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #36
              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

              Originally posted by YoshL
              ngl probably shouldn't offer yourself as a coach if in the same thread you're also wondering if you're junior enough to be in jtwg
              that's not what he's asking
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #37
                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                that's not what he's asking
                that's the only way i can interpret that if he's asking people if they're outright interested in being coached, rather than something like, if people are willing to be coaches
                Last edited by YoshL; 05-31-2017, 10:49 AM.


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                  See, I interpret it as seeing if people even want one. Some may, some may not. Finding out how many players will want one would help determine how many coaches would be needed.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                    tbh i don't see that string of logic to initially ask that question but w/e


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                      If I were a coach, I'd tell the person to act like loony-toon.

                      Specifically Daffy Duck.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                        Don't think I wouldn't do it!!!


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                          Oh, wait, I know. Have someone act like Foghorn Leghorn.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                            I'LL SAY, AND I MEAN, I'LL SAY I WON'T DO IT YA DARN CRETIN!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • xXOpkillerXx
                              ✘ Forever OP✘
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 4207

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                              I have read the whole OP

                              Questions:
                              -How long is each phase?
                              -When does it begin ?
                              -What is the game thread where we'll post ?

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                                ...You know, out of all the things thesunfan has in his OP, you're right, there is no sign of phase length, lol. Usually it is in the OP in any game that's decided by the host.

                                jTWG might be mimicking a normal game (with fewer players), so it will probably be 48 hour day and 24 hour night. But that's up to the host.

                                Game begins generally 12-24 hours after all slots are filled and roles have been sent via PM's.

                                Game thread won't exist until all slots are filled.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...