jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #16
    Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

    i want in on this if i can

    in

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #17
      Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

      im still j enough right

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #18
        Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        im still j enough right
        On forum you should be yeah.

        Ltwg and forum are a bit different if i recall lol

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #19
          Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

          wow jtwg making a comeback

          so happy for this!
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #20
            Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

            yeah what constitutes being eligible for jtwg

            having someone to explain tracker/watcher might be useful idk

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #21
              Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

              jtwg is usually geared towards players that only have played 0-2 (maybe 3) TWG's in their mafia/twg career, dohoho.

              If I recall, the previous ones had at least two veterans play with the new players. The only rule I would say though if you're veteran playing in a jtwg that you should not be too harsh to other players if they make a mistake.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #22
                Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                Originally posted by Charu
                jtwg is usually geared towards players that only have played 0-2 (maybe 3) TWG's in their mafia/twg career, dohoho.

                If I recall, the previous ones had at least two veterans play with the new players. The only rule I would say though if you're veteran playing in a jtwg that you should not be too harsh to other players if they make a mistake.
                yeah this is basically what i'm aiming at, having people around to teach bits of the game and have patience with people

                guessing my 11 full TWGs disqualifies me as a regular player

                e: correction, 7 TWGs, 4 turbos
                Last edited by inDheart; 05-30-2017, 11:44 PM.

                Comment

                • Soundwave-
                  Carry your failures proud
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 644

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                  I mean technically I have only 2 games here.

                  But construing that as being junior is a bit much.
                  Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                  only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                  Originally posted by スンファンさん
                  右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                    Originally posted by Soundwave-
                    I mean technically I have only 2 games here.

                    But construing that as being junior is a bit much.
                    ...Uh... pretty sure you played more than 2 times, unless I'm severely mis-remembering you playing previous TWG's from the past.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Soundwave-
                      Carry your failures proud
                      • Sep 2015
                      • 644

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      ...Uh... pretty sure you played more than 2 times, unless I'm severely mis-remembering you playing previous TWG's from the past.
                      I have 3 actually. I forgot about the OOT game because it basically wasn't a forum game.
                      Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                      only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                      Originally posted by スンファンさん
                      右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                        Originally posted by Soundwave-
                        I have 3 actually. I forgot about the OOT game because it basically wasn't a forum game.
                        play anyways, thats jr enough for me
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Soundwave-
                          Carry your failures proud
                          • Sep 2015
                          • 644

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          play anyways, thats jr enough for me
                          The point being is I'm not actually as inexperienced as my play count would imply.
                          Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                          only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                          Originally posted by スンファンさん
                          右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            yeah what constitutes being eligible for jtwg

                            having someone to explain tracker/watcher might be useful idk
                            anyone is eligible for jTWG, but its just kind of a respect thing to let newer players sign up first

                            I will be updating the OP with everything shortly
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                              for a very short while, the rule used to be 5 non-cancelled FFRTWG games, and then 10 once the 5 slot had filled.

                              3 seems way too small to me, we'd never fill games up
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG I Got Nothin' Signups

                                I'll count the signups for Team Quebec, but normally, you must format votes and signups in the form of [twgv.]in[/twgv] or [twgv.]player name[/twgv]
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...