jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #46
    Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

    lookin at this playerpool already i'm hyped for this

    We welcome the new class of TWG of 2017

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #47
      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

      in because Team Québec. (I've asked if it was ok)
      No coach for me makes sense in this context.

      Question:

      - What's the take about players using French during the game? I'm assuming the majority of the game will be fully in English, but I have a feeling there's a chance we may troll each others with that.

      I'm assuming it would be preferable if everyone only uses English.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #48
        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

        its a FFR rule, not a FFRTWG rule, that you have to post in English
        small stuff is probably fine, like phrases that are understood even tho they're not in english

        the only exception I could see to this is a game where everyone agrees to speak something other than english
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #49
          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          I have read the whole OP

          Questions:
          -How long is each phase?
          -When does it begin ?
          -What is the game thread where we'll post ?
          each day phase is 48 hours long, each night phase is 24 hours long
          it begins when there are 9 players and 1 replacement signed up for the game
          and I'll make the game thread once enough players have signed up, and I'll link it in this thread
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #50
            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            its a FFR rule, not a FFRTWG rule, that you have to post in English
            small stuff is probably fine, like phrases that are understood even tho they're not in english

            the only exception I could see to this is a game where everyone agrees to speak something other than english
            yeah there were two short posts in korean in some recent game but they weren't important

            i guess they weren't really "understood" but they also didn't matter
            Last edited by inDheart; 05-31-2017, 12:58 PM.

            Comment

            • andy-o24
              Married Man
              • May 2006
              • 1528

              #51
              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

              in

              Charu's my coach.

              -o24
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

              When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

              Comment

              • Soundwave-
                Carry your failures proud
                • Sep 2015
                • 644

                #52
                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                Originally posted by YoshL
                ngl probably shouldn't offer yourself as a coach if in the same thread you're also wondering if you're junior enough to be in jtwg
                The implication of me asking if I'm junior enough is that I am experienced enough that playing in jtwg may not make sense.

                Now on the other hand if I was asking if I had just become experienced enough to not be in jtwg that would be a different story in regards to coaching.
                Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                Originally posted by スンファンさん
                右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #53
                  Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                  Originally posted by Soundwave-
                  The implication of me asking if I'm junior enough is that I am experienced enough that playing in jtwg may not make sense.

                  Now on the other hand if I was asking if I had just become experienced enough to not be in jtwg that would be a different story in regards to coaching.
                  u can sign up if you want
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Soundwave-
                    Carry your failures proud
                    • Sep 2015
                    • 644

                    #54
                    Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                    The interest in coaching was to be involved and help new players out while not having to commit fully to the stress and time constraints of a game, which I can't really manage right now.
                    Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                    only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                    Originally posted by スンファンさん
                    右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #55
                      Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                      Greg hit me up if you need to fill a slot to just get rolling. Discord would be fastest.

                      But if not i'll replacement so there's one just in case for now.

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #56
                        Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                        replacement

                        Won't be able to play until June 9th

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #57
                          Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                          I really wish I could join you guys, but I have a thesis to write this month ;( Can't wait to play twg again though. Perhaps live version.

                          <3
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #58
                            Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                            Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                            I really wish I could join you guys, but I have a thesis to write this month ;( Can't wait to play twg again though. Perhaps live version.

                            <3
                            Esti de paysan.
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • sanzath
                              retired from rhythm games
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 322

                              #59
                              Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                              Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                              I really wish I could join you guys, but I have a thesis to write this month ;( Can't wait to play twg again though. Perhaps live version.

                              <3
                              noooooo :'(
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              your name should be wolf
                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #60
                                Re: jTWG LXXXI I Got Nothin' Signups

                                Gonna move to In.

                                Should be fun.

                                Comment

                                Working...