TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Can someone give me a quick summary on the Meno lync reasoning aside from him thinking vanilla wolves were in play?
Xiz how can you already be confident in a read when funny has only made 1 post and it didn't have much to it?
Jrodd's post are hitting my gut weird but not enough to vote him yet.
MML's questioning of V's vote on me is still pretty interesting because I didn't think it was a bad question by V. I always get suspicious when someone hops in to a back and forth like that because it makes me wonder what their motivations are for doing so.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Best way for me to read funny is her first few posts. If you really want a more descriptive reason it's pretty much from past games, and her opening posts and how they are reflective to her alignment.
Same can be said about me reading AA during his first year of TWG. But that has changed.

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
hey tokz-dick just so you know i voted for mixmasterlar on post fucking 9
lemme make this abundantly clear
mml mml mml mml mml
i'm not going anywheresome feathery f**k

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Is it his lack of hard opinions? Like his usage of "i think" and more doubtful posts? I got that vibe with at least one of his posts which kinda was like :\ to me

Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Oh la dee dah, I theorycrafted a wolf set up. If I get lynched for that, I'm going to make you eat shit in postgame over this post:so far this is shaping up to be a good lynch we got people obstinately voting me to move the lynch away from mike which is a really good sign. the logic for voting mike makes sense, made a wolfy post about killing both me and litodude, then he spewed knowledge about roles confidently that he shouldnt have.
look, i don't care if i die because it's night one and it isn't the worst thing in the world since mike spewed about vanilla wolves, but what i say now will ring true really strongly in postgame when i quote a couple of your posts talking about how you are trying to find more intention and complexity than the situation merits, especially here over wordchoice that doesn't seem at all unreasonable for description when i'm posting stream of thought without restraintBull shit. I read every one of your posts and responded in kind. Just because I didn't believe you and refused to accept your 'evidence' that continually comes from significantly different games doesn't mean that I didn't read your post. It feels like debating politics.the logic for voting me is essentially "lynch all liars" but refuses to read my posts and explanations. it's just trying to wave "he lied" in the air as though what i'm doing is so out of the box and obviously wolfy as someone clearly knowing something that doesn't make sense for them to know, but it's not. humans try weird gambits like this all the time, but very rarely do humans have prior knowledge of the wolfteam that is not in the set-up. in fact that's pretty much only something wolves know.
The worst part is that I'm beginning to believe you might actually be town.
It's-a-me, mike.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD
Also fuck it, I'm damn sure willing to lynch freaky if it saves my own skin at this point.
Freaky's posts have been pretty unhelpful and bandwagon-ey, and mirror a playstyle that tries to show activity without actually putting any work in.Comment
-
-
-
-



Comment