TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #571
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

    boner killers... ;_________;
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #572
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

      I'm trying to figure out if shado is a lock wolf based on V flipping purple
      I think not but I'm not sure
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #573
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        yes when people responded in thread with play on theres just no way it could have
        yeahhhhhhhhhhh
        im dumb
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #574
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          I'm trying to figure out if shado is a lock wolf based on V flipping purple
          I think not but I'm not sure
          he wasnt

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • mellonxcollie
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Dec 2006
            • 1303

            #575
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

            jrodd stop being a moron, this means nothing it's a game of words. it can keep going if we all want to stop being doodies and allow it to continue
            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #576
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

              Also yeah we absolutely have to reroll in this case IMHO.

              I get what SunFan is saying in that it's Tokzic's responsibility as host to decide but you're basically screwing a player out of the game. 'twas a mistake, but one that should be made up for all the same.
              ​

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #577
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Litodude
                i'm on page55, is this seriously how mafia games are played in other forums? is this what's been going on here over the years?

                there is literally nothing substantial other that stupid fuckin 'reads' on how people type no fucking wonder tokzic blew up at me in our ffya game because this culture is stupid

                0 math games, all just pure rando dumbness.
                this was the best thing to happen in FFRTWG in a long time
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #578
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                  I'll be back for awhile in an hour, just finishing up some stuff. Got really busy all of a sudden yesterday and got home after EoD. I say play on tbh





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #579
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    jrodd stop being a moron, this means nothing it's a game of words. it can keep going if we all want to stop being doodies and allow it to continue
                    you're right, i just really really dont like anglessssssssss

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #580
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                      Hi guys

                      Comment

                      • ShadoWolfe
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 171

                        #581
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I'm trying to figure out if shado is a lock wolf based on V flipping purple
                        I think not but I'm not sure
                        How the hell would V's flip make me lock wolf? I'd love to see your reasoning because I can guarantee a flaw in logic somewhere, and potentially malicious intent..





                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #582
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                          O wtf

                          Is it gg the
                          Lame

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #583
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                            How the hell would V's flip make me lock wolf? I'd love to see your reasoning because I can guarantee a flaw in logic somewhere, and potentially malicious intent..
                            V shouldn't have flipped that color unless he was the janitor and lurker shot him
                            OR
                            you chose him as your adversary for some reason
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #584
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                              Not sure if I can sign up if it's reroll but w/e people are meta'n already

                              Comment

                              • Tps222
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 6169

                                #585
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                                I'm going to back out if we re-roll though, I won't have the motivation to attempt to figure this all out from scratch again if role generation is random, I'll probably just wait for the next standard-ish game.

                                Comment

                                Working...