TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #301
    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

    "i'm intentionally keeping myself isolated from twg metagaming so i can spend more time complaining than actually playing"
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #302
      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      People read the thread please.
      you quoted someone who literally said they read most of the thread
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • MixMasterLar
        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2006
        • 5401

        #303
        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

        If V is town then he's a shit town but I'm inclined to believe it because he posted an awful lot for wolf V. Meanwhile Freaky is pretending he's clear and admitting to not wanting to read the thread (something I ve seen wolves do more then once) and no one is questioning this?

        Also Funny where ya at?
        ​

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #304
          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

          i don't care that you fucking addressed it you can't fucking say "i know you didn't read the thread because your opinion's different from mine"
          it's like you were going to make a read on him and you just fucking decided not to
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #305
            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

            I dont get the Meno hate here I think that logic is a stretch.

            BRB shower
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #306
              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by lurker
              you quoted someone who literally said they read most of the thread
              Read *all* of my post please

              He clearly didnt fmpov. I said that already
              ​

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #307
                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                I'm alive for a bit
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • MixMasterLar
                  Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 5401

                  #308
                  Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  i don't care that you fucking addressed it you can't fucking say "i know you didn't read the thread because your opinion's different from mine"
                  it's like you were going to make a read on him and you just fucking decided not to
                  Fucking what?

                  My read on his one post is that he is ill informed

                  Rather shitty wolf or shitty town is still yet to be seen.
                  ​

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #309
                    Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                    Meanwhile Freaky is pretending he's clear and admitting to not wanting to read the thread (something I ve seen wolves do more then once) and no one is questioning this?
                    i mean
                    i don't want to read the thread and i'm not a wolf
                    the fact of the matter is that going through this thread is going to be extremely tedious because i'll have to lens it through lito's dumbclaim, meaning i have to ignore most of the in-depth posts (since they're pretty much entirely by him) to get a decent read on everyone without sheeping his shit
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • lurker
                      ur worst nitemare
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2003
                      • 1628

                      #310
                      Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      He clearly didnt fmpov. I said that already
                      well i think that sort of read is dismissive and careless and you're accusing him of at least one of those things
                      hypocrite much
                      some feathery f**k

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #311
                        Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by freakysnots
                        of course can't be all 4 wolf PRs that'd be op
                        So there are 4 wolves in this game?

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #312
                          Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          If V is town then he's a shit town but I'm inclined to believe it because he posted an awful lot for wolf V.
                          Yeah but, when was the last time you played a wolf game with V? If so let me know what game that is.

                          Comment

                          • ShadoWolfe
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 171

                            #313
                            Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            So there are 4 wolves in this game?
                            Oh snap nice, I didn't catch that shizz.
                            Back for a bit btw lol just read up and see a whole lot of people saying everyone's an idiot nice nice feels good to have twg back in my life





                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #314
                              Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe
                              Oh snap nice, I didn't catch that shizz.
                              I haven't put my vote on him yet because I wanna see where this meno/v thing goes. But freaky is my main lynch target atm.

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #315
                                Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                So there are 4 wolves in this game?
                                all 16 player games i've played are 4 wolves

                                Comment

                                Working...