jesus fucking christ comma city in the 2nd to last paragraph.
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
rzr the difference here is that red blaster did 2 things that actually broke twg rules, again
1) posting after mod announced end of day. there was like a 10+ minute buffer, and he should have no excuse for that
2) posting information that he received during the night, after he died. People didn't really use it, but the intent to cheat was there, again.
Xiz and I already talked about this.
I had the thread open in a tab and opened my pm about getting legs in a seperate tab. Posted the information in the thread before refreshing and apparently things happened in between where the phase ended unexpectedly.
But of course you're making this out to be me blatantly trying to cheat when it's not the case.
Originally posted by hi19hi19
edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
Originally posted by choof
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Xiz and I already talked about this.
I had the thread open in a tab and opened my pm about getting legs in a seperate tab. Posted the information in the thread before refreshing and apparently things happened in between where the phase ended unexpectedly.
But of course you're making this out to be me blatantly trying to cheat when it's not the case.
because that's the perspective I had, and you've been known to blatantly cheat in the past, and that's what it looked like.
so instead of trying to throw in attacks, maybe just add in the clarification so that we're all in the know and the misunderstandings don't happen, that would be superb
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
so instead of trying to throw in attacks, maybe just add in the clarification so that we're all in the know and the misunderstandings don't happen, that would be superb
Oh the irony~
While I'd like to stay out of this type of discussion, I feel the need to toss in my two cents here:
YoshL, you're doing the same damn thing. You did in your initial post where you could've just mentioned the two infractions and left it be. In this post, you could've just added in your first paragraph.
But, nope, you just had to go and be a snark. I get you're salty towards some people, but Jesus H., can we please keep in civil?
rzr the other modkills were mechanical and afaik don't apply (haku, botchi). The only one up for discussion is Red Blaster.
Again, leave it as a vote type thing. I don't think red should be banned; not indefinitely or arbitrarily, but I do respect the opinion of the community. My concern was in there being a generic rule stating that a modkill = a ban no matter what which would be no bueno
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr the difference here is that red blaster did 2 things that actually broke twg rules, again
1) posting after mod announced end of day. there was like a 10+ minute buffer, and he should have no excuse for that
2) posting information that he received during the night, after he died. People didn't really use it, but the intent to cheat was there, again.
this is a personal attack? this is exactly what i was thinking, and assuming (falsely, thanks to red blaster clearing things up).
I pretty much described the scenario as I saw it, and that's it.
Red Blaster's followup clarification post includes a line that insinuates that I'm purposefully trying to make it look like he's cheating, which is also false.
T-Force go away lol this is pretty damn civil, don't try and kindle the drama fire
Also I'm for sure going to keep playing TWG. I decided I have enough time for one hobby and I cut DotA and went with TWG because I have learned more valuable skills from this game than any other game.
Comment