TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #91
    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

    Is it tasty?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #92
      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

      Am I able to smack my lips in a blissful state to it?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #93
        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

        Charupost sounds like something yummy, give me a Charupost.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #94
          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

          I want to be in this state of high alert. Everyone shall fear me once I consume some Charupost! I will become ONE with the GODS!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #95
            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

            Backpack, can you tell me a story of the yummy Charupost?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #96
              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wat's a Charupost?
              it's become self-aware
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #97
                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                Originally posted by Charu
                Backpack, can you tell me a story of the yummy Charupost?
                Well, there is this one Charupost that my grandpappy once told me about when I was a young suckler. It is, in a sense, a family heirloom - but I think the world deserves to hear it.

                Once upon a time ----

                SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT ***** HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED.


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #98
                  Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                  That sounds yummy.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #99
                    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                    I wanna Charupost now!~


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #100
                      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                      what a game
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Clownpiece
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2015
                        • 7

                        #101
                        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        okay in this sounds just like i like my eggs
                        (sun)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #102
                          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                          13th person will join when she gets off of work
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #103
                            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                            pls roll me human i keep getting mafia on the other site i play on and i just want to hunt woofs ;_;

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #104
                              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                              now i'm tempted to join again lol


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #105
                                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                                Do itttttt





                                Comment

                                Working...