TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • _Zenith_
    Accuracy Player
    • Mar 2011
    • 4629

    #46
    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

    Originally posted by rzr
    I have 2 irl friends who have been dying to play since I talked about it, I'll try to see if they're still interested but #newbierules
    This isn't jTWG so I have to ask; have they played TWG or Mafia at all?

    @Sunfan, you certainly can! I need to ask Mashi<3 if he can play in this game because he should totally join.





    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #47
      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

      Given that it is impossible to run jTWG and TWG at the same time here anymore, I think if we need some players it would be worth poking them a bit to give them a chance.
      That said, one of the two has played before with me on another site, the other has not, but I'd leave it up to host obvi. I meant newbie rules as far as forum policy, would take time for them to post if I had them sign up right now, so if it is something we want I'll look into it now and keep me posted.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #48
        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

        jTWG and TWG still can run concurrently, though it hasn't happened in awhile.

        If you drag them both to the game that'd be fine so I might be able to start it by the end of the week.





        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #49
          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

          at the very least, even if they don't play, its better for them to make the account now so that they don't have problems posting if they decide to play later.
          I'd prefer to play with newbies rather than bring in some srs veterans on my end
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #50
            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

            Originally posted by _Zenith_
            jTWG and TWG still can run concurrently, though it hasn't happened in awhile.
            Originally posted by rzr
            Given that it is impossible to run jTWG and TWG at the same time here anymore
            I think he's remarking on it being impossible with the current player base.
            That said, I'm open to players of all skill joining..we need some new blood to breathe life back into this place.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #51
              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

              If rzr brings those two players then we'll be fine because I can start the game at 12 players and adjust, though I'm still going to try to drag Mashi in here if he is available to play in this game.





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #52
                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                Yeah I just meant that we don't have enough people here to play both games. I believe the one mentioned will at least try to make an account and check it out.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                  Looks like we might have to downscale..?

                  @sunfan - keep resistance/manhunt on mind, I might only be speaking for myself here, but if this fizzles out or whatever happens, there's no reason we can't get 5-8 people tp play manhunt, enough of us seem interested to perpetuate even small games, it at least keeps it active on the front page and shit

                  also seems the lTWG base differs drastically than the forum based set

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                    Yeah..I just want to play something already.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                      I can downscale the game, though I would like some help from sunfan on what exactly I should downscale besides VTs (first thought was the removal of a PR/Wolf).





                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                        if you hold on for just a little longer I might be able to recruit some peeps
                        Last edited by thesunfan; 10-15-2015, 03:28 PM. Reason: ITS NOT IN GAME SO I CAN FIX TYPOS HAHAHAHAHAH
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • _Zenith_
                          Accuracy Player
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 4629

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          if you hold on for just a little longer I might be able to recruit some peeps
                          No worries, I'll hold off until the end of today and see where we are at.

                          If by tomorrow night and we still hold the same amount of players then I'm starting with a downscaled version.





                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                            cant have all PR's right?
                            wouldn't complain tho lol
                            Last edited by rzr; 10-15-2015, 07:42 PM. Reason: drunk spelling

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • storn42
                              RIP Storn D0-D0
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 3474

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                              can we rename this game to "a storn of hard and boiled"


                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                              Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                                Originally posted by storn42
                                can we rename this game to "a storn of hard and boiled"
                                played a game with someone named storm recently
                                def typed storn several times instead of storm
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...