Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]
yeah ok in
died in the other game I was playing
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]
If we reach the point where getting the last three players seems out of bounds, I will downscale the game accordingly to the amount of players we have.
12 would be ideal because that was the original version of the game before MS updated it for another player (13), so at least it is able to be downscaled.
Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]
I'll try recruiting from elsewhere if you want me to
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Comment