TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #61
    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

    Originally posted by storn42
    can we rename this game to "a storn of hard and boiled"
    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    The Players of the Storm:
    2 - Red Blaster
    9 - XelNya
    It's gonna be a storn alright

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #62
      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

      >
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #63
        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

        I won't be here tonight and I might not be here tomorrow night either so I may push this to Sunday/Monday and then start it with whatever we got.





        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #64
          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          >
          Why are you smiling, stop that.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #65
            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

            Originally posted by XelNya
            Why are you smiling, stop that.
            <333
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

              I hate myself.

              In


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                Don't expect top keks from me tho

                I might bite


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                  I'll be that one guy no one likes, y'know the one.

                  The one that kind of just posts for a day and only five posts and nothing else.

                  Get krunk'd


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                    I'll be that one guy that no one wants to read because it'll clutter the game, and no one likes a clutter game than sunfan-woo-foo-ly


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                      What's that? Spam in your game? More like LAME!!!

                      Aaaaaaaaaay


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                        What's that? You want me to stop posting/ How 'bout you grab a cup of "go killurself" you wolf fucks

                        Calling it now, the wolf team is gonna have to have Sunfan in it, no question.

                        Charu is also a next pick, I agree, we should lynch him the VERY instant he shows that stupid face of his.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                          Like a punching bag, ya can't get rid of me. I'll be still there after you pummel me with stupid "logic" or whatever it is you want to call it to justify you screaming internally.

                          It makes me hard baby.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                            Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks po-pi-po for signing up.

                            I can downscale the game easily now with no hassles and it'll be smooth sailing from there.

                            I don't know if I should enforce the 5 minimum posts but I'll definitely be keeping track of the inactivity but I still don't have a single replacement so I hope everyone is active.





                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                              #HARDREADS


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXLII - A Storm of Hard and Boiled [Signups Thread]

                                I don't even know what game this is, lmao.

                                Let me just quickly look before the game begins.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...