Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #121
    Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

    Was a lot of fun, thanks Gregory! Thanks all for playin

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #122
      Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

      thanks everyone for coming out

      coming up in february

      11 person russian roulette mafia


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #123
        Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

        2-3 in Live TWG this weekend.

        Hi5 for the saturday wolf game Blind!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • danceflashrevo
          scumfan is scared of aa
          • Sep 2007
          • 488

          #124
          Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

          This month was a lot of fun :3

          Thank you to all that were involved

          Why are you here?

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #125
            Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            2-3 in Live TWG this weekend.

            Hi5 for the saturday wolf game Blind!
            Can't believe we did it! To be honest, when I was giving "reads" I accidentally bussed you. I realized after and went oh shit.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #126
              Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

              this game sucks
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • T-Force
                Your world ends with you
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 4753

                #127
                Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                I think I only went like 1/3 this weekend. Dammit Pete. =(

                Still, playing live with everyone is oh so much fun, and I am so down for a nice, big game of Russian Roulette!
                Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                Comment

                • twg9
                  Forum User
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 26

                  #128
                  Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                  thanks to sunfan, xiz, yoshl, and mashi for modding. can't play without a mod.

                  serious suggestion for next time: 1 day of short games on google hangouts instead of zoom so fojar can play

                  Comment

                  Working...