Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #106
    Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

    Feeling really tired now, so I might have to pass for today. I'll see if I start feeling better and join the second game though.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #107
      Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

      we are in here, get wit us
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #108
        Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

        i cant you jerk, stop reminding me

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #109
          Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

          download on your phone, you can do that

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #110
            Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

            phone playing is a thing.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #111
              Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

              word on the street is playing on mobile does not work very well :/

              1 more night see yall there! funnygurl I think you should be claiming evil corporation at the start of the first day in every game from now on

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #112
                Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                it was fun~ I'll probably be around tomorrow night too! nice job you guys glad I managed to catch a game tonight.

                Comment

                • Tokzic
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 6878

                  #113
                  Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                  2/3 last night whoooooo

                  1/6 or something for conspiracy lmfao
                  Last edited by Tokzic; 01-18-2015, 03:39 PM.

                  Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                  Comment

                  • Cold Kitten
                    i love (purple things)
                    • May 2009
                    • 1341

                    #114
                    Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                    early hype wheee


                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #115
                      Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                      I'll link the zoom at like 6:50
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #116
                        Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                        HYPE

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #117
                          Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.

                          Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Tokzic
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 6878

                            #118
                            Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                            fuuuuuck i'm probably going to miss first game

                            whatever i'll be around in a bit

                            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #119
                              Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                              #loser
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #120
                                Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                                nerd
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...