Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #16
    Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

    In for all 3, though, I might have to leave for animu at some point on Friday and Saturday.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #17
      Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

      yeah next weekend works better for me as well.
      as that seems to be the consensus, I will move it back one week.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #18
        Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

        I'm playing and I'm not agreeing with anyone.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #19
          Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

          Sign ups for this are a joke. But.... Yeah, I'll be there.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #20
            Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

            can't play, rip

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #21
              Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

              im a newb at live twig guys

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #22
                Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                choof play pls

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #23
                  Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                  Eh sure. Need a bad player to even the skills :v
                  Last edited by James May; 01-4-2015, 11:09 PM.
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #24
                    Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                    choof play pls
                    i'm not even that good

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                      when game
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #26
                        Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Sign ups for this are a joke.
                        This is a good point.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #27
                          Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          This is a good point.
                          Right, you see where I'm coming from. Show up and you play, don't show up and you don't play.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                            It's a good way to plan who can play though, I mean..............................................................................


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #29
                              Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              It's a good way to plan who can play though, I mean..............................................................................
                              Oh I know, I completely agree with setting and planning a date which most can play. This thread needs to be a thing, just not as a sign up thread.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #30
                                Re: Live TWG II: The (Re)Happening Signups

                                i can only play on days when the number of people playing before i join is a multiple of 3

                                Comment

                                Working...