Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #46
    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

    Originally posted by YoshL
    why am i not on the in list
    2 twg's at one time eh?
    -.-
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #47
      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

      you're on the list too dude take your time to read things


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #48
        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

        Originally posted by Red Blaster
        2 twg's at one time eh?
        -.-
        Oh the irony~
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #49
          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

          When game
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

            Will start tomorrow. I can't log into the website where the previous game was hosted right now so I don't have all my notes.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #51
              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

              Good enough for me! Kill you all soon.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #52
                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                Good enough for me! Kill you all soon.


                this is waaaaay funnier to me than it really should be.
                Last edited by XelNya; 01-6-2015, 10:08 PM.

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #53
                  Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                  k-kawaii...

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #54
                    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    k-kawaii...
                    She needs to do more skipping.

                    If you don't read the manga this joke makes no sense to you.

                    Comment

                    • TWG Wii Fit Trainer
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 0

                      #55
                      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                      I'll be back home on Thursday, and then I'll be back at my computer for good, I'm on my phone until then so I can still post

                      If you need another person then I'm in

                      -dabackpack

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #56
                        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                        Okay got my notes finally.

                        Game will start tonight.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #57
                          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                          I hope Emerald and I are the same alignment for once.
                          This is also probably one of the hypeingest rosters I've seen in a while.
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #58
                            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                            hype hype hype

                            Comment

                            • PhantomPuppy
                              Washed and Irrelevant D7
                              • May 2012
                              • 1808

                              #59
                              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                              i dont understand the game, but i will spectate...

                              10th OT (D3): 13th
                              11th OT (D6): 11th
                              12th OT (D6): 6th
                              13th OT (D7): 31st
                              14th OT (D7): 25th
                              15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                              16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              you know what they say

                              under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #60
                                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                                Originally posted by PhantomPuppy
                                i dont understand the game, but i will spectate...
                                This is going to be a bit of an abnormal game, because it is a mystery game.

                                Generally the game structure is told to the players before game start. The players are told how many people are in the game, how many bad guys there are and what the "in game" powers are.

                                In this game everyone has to figure it out.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...