Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #61
    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    In this game everyone has to figure it out.
    something tells me there will be 16 players

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #62
      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

      Originally posted by choof
      something tells me there will be 16 players
      you did it


      THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #63
        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I hope Emerald and I are the same alignment for once.
        This is also probably one of the hypeingest rosters I've seen in a while.
        mashi and dabackpack nooooooooooooooooooooo


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #64
          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

          kill sunfan day 1 so he can't experience the awesome roster.

          owned


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #65
            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

            Theownedfan
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #66
              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

              But seriously, I've been checking my pm notification every ten minutes lol
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • TWG Wii Fit Trainer
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2014
                • 0

                #67
                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                Originally posted by YoshL
                mashi and dabackpack nooooooooooooooooooooo
                #ripkantaicrew

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #68
                  Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                  kantaicrew omg


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #69
                    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                    I'm on my way home from work right now.

                    Expect this to start in the next 2 hours.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #70
                      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                      utmost hype

                      welcome to first TWG of 2015


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #71
                        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        utmost hype

                        welcome to first TWG of 2015


                        ohmygodfirstgameoftheyearveryhypemuchwowneedtoplayohmygodstarthtegamealreadyicannotcontainmyexcitementandholyshitnooneisgonnareadthisthewholetimeandidon'tgiveafuckbecauseiamsohypedrightnowyay

                        Goddamn it ffr stop adding random ass spaces!
                        Last edited by XelNya; 01-7-2015, 04:55 PM.

                        Comment

                        • blindreper1179
                          Vice President Of TGB
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 5902

                          #72
                          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                          First game, first win
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                          Originally posted by choof
                          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                          Originally posted by choof
                          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #73
                            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            First game, first win
                            nope, i'm killing you

                            Comment

                            • Arntonach
                              Owlbears Rock!
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 2494

                              #74
                              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                              Please guys try not to kill me again when I'm a townie, only kill me when I'm a wolf. Jesus.
                              pack of hard stuffs

                              pack of my stuffs

                              Comment

                              • Jtehanonymous
                                Hunger Games Hunty
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 3770

                                #75
                                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                                ~ ~ hype

                                Comment

                                Working...