Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #31
    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

    Pussy
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

      5 more to start
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #33
        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

        eh fuggit
        in

        Comment

        • emerald000
          the Mathemagician~
          • Nov 2005
          • 1320

          #34
          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

          Can't miss a Manti mystery game. In.

          Comment

          • Tps222
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2004
            • 6169

            #35
            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

            OoT talk enabled? Yesssss

            in

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #36
              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

              Okay, I can confirm to do this. I'll just be flying out of state for a few gigs here and there but it doesn't look like it will impact it that much

              in again

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                1 more.

                I know V signed up to play, but honestly I'm worried that once roles and things start being revealed he will remember them from the last time he played this and spoil things.

                I'm sadly going to have to say no to V this time around.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #38
                  Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                  Wait, if this is the same thing as before, you told me about this and I already know the setup.

                  I might have to be out now also hahah


                  EDIT: Yeah, out again then
                  Last edited by Xiz; 01-5-2015, 01:36 PM.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #39
                    Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                    need two more peeps hgngnhhh

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #40
                      Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                      why am i not on the in list


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                        Dabackpack pls


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #42
                          Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          why am i not on the in list
                          use bold or twgv for best results
                          Last edited by dAnceguy117; 01-6-2015, 04:26 PM.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #43
                            Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                            in 4 real

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                              so danceguy


















                              in


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Cold Kitten
                                i love (purple things)
                                • May 2009
                                • 1341

                                #45
                                Re: Manti's "Tales of FFR" Mystery Game

                                i wanna play


                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                                Comment

                                Working...