TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #61
    Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

    it's not technically "my" game is the key point

    Xiv you bumbling marowak offspring

    your dead mom's ghost would be so ashamed


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #62
      Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

      oh you voted for my game yoshl thanks

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #63
        Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

        Xiz, with villians united, I have a few questions/pointers

        Pointers:
        ---Try to start it with either 12/16/20 players with 3/4/5 wolves respectively. This maintains the standard wolf/human ratio desierable for a game and also makes sure the humans have 4 phases to mess up.
        ---Oracle is a pretty useless role since full cardflipping is on.


        Questions: How are power roles determined, are you doing a C9++ hat drawing?


        I might have more later as I think about it.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #64
          Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          ---Try to start it with either 12/16/20 players with 3/4/5 wolves respectively. This maintains the standard wolf/human ratio desierable for a game and also makes sure the humans have 4 phases to mess up.
          That was my intention, I do signups based on a 1/4 ratio. The roles being balanced pretty much meant in relation to that.


          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          ---Oracle is a pretty useless role since full cardflipping is on.
          Not at all.

          - Oracle dies in the night, and it's power is activated
          - Oracle reveals a card flip of a living player of their choosing. (So its a confirmed town or villain at the start of the next day)
          Last edited by Xiz; 07-10-2014, 10:10 AM.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #65
            Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
            Questions: How are power roles determined, are you doing a C9++ hat drawing?
            Random.org


            All power roles besides cop are considered equal (however, vigi might not fall under that category, i might remove that).

            So those roles (gun / bomb / orc / medic) will be random.org pretty much to decide what one is in game.


            It's kinda like the fancy pants setup

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #66
              Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

              Originally posted by Xiz
              - Oracle dies in the night, and it's power is activated
              - Oracle reveals a full card flip of a living player of their choosing. (So its a confirmed town or villain at the start of the next day)
              Ah, might want to reconsider your wording on the role then I read it as the following:

              Originally posted by xiz
              Target someone each night to reveal their alignment/role during the night if slain by the Heroes.
              "The Oracle targets someone each night phase to reveal their alignment/role if [target] is slain by the heros"

              Maybe:

              "Each night phase the Oracle picks a target to reveal their alignment/role. If the oracle is killed by the heros, the target's role/alignment will be revealed in the thread."




              If the oracle picks the MW, do we get a revealed MW?
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 07-10-2014, 10:54 AM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #67
                Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                psst fojar you should vote for my game too


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  Ah, might want to reconsider your wording on the role then I read it as the following:



                  "The Oracle targets someone each night phase to reveal their alignment/role if [target] is slain by the heros"

                  Maybe:

                  "Each night phase the Oracle picks a target to reveal their alignment/role. If the oracle is killed by the heros, the target's role/alignment will be revealed in the thread."




                  If the orcale picks the MW, do we get a revealed MW?
                  My wording sucks, I understand the confusion now.


                  Full card flip. So orc can screw over the cop if used incorrectly, or hit the master wolf and clear up some confusion for town.

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                    Manti we're running 2 games right?

                    we can just do Villains United and C9++. Xiz, up to you if you think you can fill 16 or 20 or whatever if we run two games; I would probably stick with 12, but your call there.

                    YoshL and fojar, would you two want to talk out the hosting situation there? if nobody wants to step down then I think we should all vote on it. the finer details (phase lengths, knife-in-the-box or no-lynch upon phase expiration, permitted means of communication among wolves and among masons if they exist, story or no story) could actually give everyone stuff from which to choose.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                      I think we have enough people for 2 games. IMO the game with the most votes (villians?) should get put up first and have full signups. When signups are over for (villians?) and the game starts, signups should open for C9++.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                        I want 20 person chaos for Xiz's game
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                          xiz is there guess-killing in your game?

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                            can i kill people with words yet

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                              i haven't been playing epicmafia much lately, and i'm itching to kill mafia.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I think we have enough people for 2 games. IMO the game with the most votes (villians?) should get put up first and have full signups. When signups are over for (villians?) and the game starts, signups should open for C9++.
                                If villians gets 20, I don't think we'll have enough for C9++, if villians gets 12 I think we will.

                                It kinda depends on interest.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...