TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FoJaR
    The Worst
    • Nov 2005
    • 2816

    #31
    Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

    well maybe he just likes you more than he likes me

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #32
      Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

      i like you more than i like me, is that any consolation or no

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #33
        Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

        yeah. i'll take that for sure

        Comment

        • Crazyjayde
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2007
          • 1169

          #34
          Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

          Originally posted by cedolad
          so we have a kitb between xiz and c9++
          No.

          C9++ x3

          Comment

          • cedolad
            moonchild~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 6879

            #35
            Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

            <3

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

              Wieners


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #37
                Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                then we vote on who hosts, fojar or me


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                  am i allowed to throw votes onto c9++ cause it's not 100% my game because of fojar lol


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • cedolad
                    moonchild~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6879

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                    can I just vote for C9++ again, I already expressed my onions that I don't care who hosts.

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      am i allowed to throw votes onto c9++ cause it's not 100% my game because of fojar lol
                      I would say no but I guess I don't really know the rules

                      edit: I would say yes if you are voting for fojar to host the game.

                      Originally posted by cedolad
                      can I just vote for C9++ again, I already expressed my onions that I don't care who hosts.
                      no

                      Comment

                      • cedolad
                        moonchild~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 6879

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                        my onions are telling me yoshl is to host c9++ because i want to play with fojams.

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                          God I'm so impatient how on earth is this a process fiction designed he is even less patient than me

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            God I'm so impatient how on earth is this a process fiction designed he is even less patient than me
                            because i think he's secretly trying to dethrone manti for twc and is using us for his coup d'etat.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                              def not out of the realm of possibility
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CXX &amp; CXXI: Game Voting

                                2x Charles, 1x c9

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...