TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #76
    Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

    +1 for manti's idea. btw Xiz x3 just to make things simple because I don't feel like figuring out whose votes actually count here

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #77
      Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I want 20 person chaos for Xiz's game
      Wanna play meta games before the game starts?


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • cedolad
        moonchild~
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 6879

        #78
        Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

        k well it was nice chatting with y'all.

        btw if Xiz's game turns out to be 20p, we won't have enough for C9++ unless we lift the two game rule.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #79
          Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

          We could do my game first then do the c9++ next game, if people are cool with that since there was such a majority for both.


          And there will be guess kills but not instantly, will happen at the end of phase so no more chaos... Unless other people think otherwise. (I'm willing to change it if you want)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #80
            Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

            Turn off guess kills PLZ


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #81
              Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

              Really, that's a dumb mechanic I think. If you guess someone, there should be no consequence for the person that got guessed. It should be "Oh crud, they know who I am, now they can meta me!" shit.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #82
                Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                Sure I can turn it off, I don't mind it. Wanna vote for it? I'm fine with whatever you all wanna do

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #83
                  Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                  xig x3


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #84
                    Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                    (if I can be hades)


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #85
                      Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Sure I can turn it off, I don't mind it. Wanna vote for it? I'm fine with whatever you all wanna do
                      okay i play your game

                      (i have been guess killed in every anonymous game ive ever played)

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #86
                        Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                        I'll get the thread up tonight, sign ups will happen tomorrow.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #87
                          Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Turn off guess kills PLZ
                          yes please this, 1 million times this

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #88
                            Re: TWG CXX & CXXI: Game Voting

                            yeah guess kills are so dumb

                            Comment

                            Working...