TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MeaCulpa
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2007
    • 841

    #31
    Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    Ok cool I'm in as a replacement then

    Comment

    • T-Force
      Your world ends with you
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 4753

      #32
      Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      Originally posted by Charu
      I put j-rodd in there because he did post at 8PM and because I felt kind of bad. For the rest, I auto-filled you as replacements. Don't worry, in the NEXT 12 hours, you can try again.

      Jesus though, holy fuck guys.
      You're surprised? I'm half tempted to set an alarm for 6 AM so I make it in the second batch.
      Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #33
        Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        In as a replacement
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • FoJaR
          The Worst
          • Nov 2005
          • 2816

          #34
          Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          yeah the signup times were really inconvenient for me so it looks like i'll probably miss this game : /

          Comment

          • Guest15937
            One-handed elite
            • May 2008
            • 1464

            #35
            Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Geez, these player slots disappeared more quickly than Blizzcon tickets.
            The renegade has betrayed me.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #36
              Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              Alright, come and get it folks, next five go!


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #37
                Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                Oh yeah, for clarification I suppose, if you're in the replacement list right now, you can say "In" again if you want to actually join.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • MeaCulpa
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 841

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  in

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    In.

                    Didn't think I would make it.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      in again so people won't be mad I got special treatment first time round

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        in lol woke up late. but apparantly morning signups are slow


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          In
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • cedolad
                            moonchild~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6879

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            can i get in dis bitch?

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              13 players fuck yes


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                let's get this shit started


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...