TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #16
    Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

    damn, owned

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #17
      Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

      in


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • YoshL
        Celestial Harbor
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2008
        • 6156

        #18
        Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

        wow gay


        Originally posted by Charu
        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

        Comment

        • clasko1000
          Ima Twans
          • Aug 2006
          • 633

          #19
          Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

          In

          Guess i didnt make it
          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I'll take some more free boosters please.
          Originally posted by choof
          please do the community a favor
          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

            Well shit, LOL.

            I'll bend the rules a bit, I'll put j-rodd as an 8th.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • cedolad
              moonchild~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 6879

              #21
              Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

              lol this is gay

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #22
                Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                In

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                  Oh duck Lolololololol.... This... Wow H'okay... Lots of peeps

                  Comment

                  • MeaCulpa
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 841

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                    Had a feeling this would fill up in 30 seconds haha

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                      I posted at 8:02 and missed it lmfao

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                        Wow, I posted 20 seconds after the signups opened and was the last guy to make it. o_O
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • clasko1000
                          Ima Twans
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 633

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          I posted at 8:02 and missed it lmfao
                          I posted at 8:01 and missed it lmfao
                          It doesnt matter where you draw the line, everything leads to the same place... Over the line!

                          Best AAA's | Slam the door(61) Scars Left By Time(62) What Lies Beyond The Mountains(62)

                          Originally posted by emerald000
                          I'll take some more free boosters please.
                          Originally posted by choof
                          please do the community a favor
                          http://ffr.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                            I put j-rodd in there because he did post at 8PM and because I felt kind of bad. For the rest, I auto-filled you as replacements. Don't worry, in the NEXT 12 hours, you can try again.

                            Jesus though, holy fuck guys.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • cedolad
                              moonchild~
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6879

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                              I guess in as replacement for the time being

                              Comment

                              • soramimi
                                Cat Army Coordinator
                                • Jul 2013
                                • 333

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CVII Player Signup: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

                                Much excite.

                                Comment

                                Working...