TWG CIII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #31
    Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

    because you will be doing it alot

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #32
      Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

      Originally posted by Xiz
      because you will be doing it alot
      bananas


      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #33
        Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

        Yosh and Xiz have convinced me. Let's give this a shot.
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • Tokzic
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 6878

          #34
          Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
          I'm in

          Tokzic what the fuck is that avatar
          go read the tgb smoke weed thread and you will understand

          Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #35
            Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

            i like that i get that response from changing away from the avatar i drew when i was 15 though

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • Krauthammer
              FFR Player
              • May 2012
              • 362

              #36
              Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

              When people said they would recruit, it was really serious.

              Look at all these new players! Awesome.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #37
                Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                Hi Halogen/Dragon/T-Force

                Can you guys do me a quick favor and answer the following 2 questions in a PM? I just want to make sure that you guys understand the basic premise behind TWG.

                1). Describe in about a paragraph how the basic day/night phase operates. Include who's responsible for what and when.

                2). What do the following roles do in this game?
                Halogen: Describe the inspector
                Dragon: Describe the Master wolf
                T-Force: Describe the San Jose Sharks Aide
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #38
                  Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                  I'll play, in

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #39
                    Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                    1 moar


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #40
                      Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      Hi Halogen/Dragon/T-Force

                      Can you guys do me a quick favor and answer the following 2 questions in a PM? I just want to make sure that you guys understand the basic premise behind TWG.

                      1). Describe in about a paragraph how the basic day/night phase operates. Include who's responsible for what and when.

                      2). What do the following roles do in this game?
                      Halogen: Describe the inspector
                      Dragon: Describe the Master wolf
                      T-Force: Describe the San Jose Sharks Aide
                      Send me one of these PM's too, I'd like to join.

                      Newcomer, beware.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #41
                        Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                        Originally posted by Riotpolice
                        Send me one of these PM's too, I'd like to join.

                        Newcomer, beware.
                        Answer Q1 above, Also answer this:
                        2). Describe the enforcer
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • DragonIIDX
                          Not dragon, but dinosaur
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 916

                          #42
                          Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Hi Halogen/Dragon/T-Force

                          Can you guys do me a quick favor and answer the following 2 questions in a PM? I just want to make sure that you guys understand the basic premise behind TWG.

                          1). Describe in about a paragraph how the basic day/night phase operates. Include who's responsible for what and when.

                          2). What do the following roles do in this game?
                          Halogen: Describe the inspector
                          Dragon: Describe the Master wolf
                          T-Force: Describe the San Jose Sharks Aide
                          PM'd


                          Originally posted by clasko1000
                          banned for having an affair with peach
                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          d-guy and d-guy skype pals 10/15/13
                          Simfiles Updated 11/30/13

                          Comment

                          • Silvuh
                            quit
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 938

                            #43
                            Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                            Hm, so that's 16 people with Charu's signing up being tentative. I wouldn't mind waiting to start in the evening on the 3rd when he'll be available, also because I do have a paper to write this weekend. Eheh. But we could start tonight if one more person signs up ... and after it's confirmed that all the newcomers know what they're doing.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                              DragonIIDX is cleared.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Snowcrafta
                                V's beta-male entourage
                                • May 2005
                                • 2873

                                #45
                                Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                                I'm in

                                Comment

                                Working...