yeah we are building an incredibly good community here i think the skype group and the mumble are making a big difference and also having a stable core of veterans who love the game
not joining this game because I need that little bit of extra time on my hands for school right now, but yea, the community is growing fast, and I love it. Maybe at one point we'll be able to set up jTWG/TWG games again!
Originally posted by choof
you double dad loving dipshit
Originally posted by t-rogdor
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Originally posted by smartdude1212
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.
Maybe a name title suggestion: The Newbie Slaughter
Originally posted by hi19hi19
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0de
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Comment