TWG CIII: Player Signups

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #46
    Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

    in as replacement (#2?)

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #47
      Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

      i'll also in as the next replacement in line (so I suppose 3?)

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #48
        Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

        oh so NOW people sign up lmfao

        I might post my huge game next game since there are kinda a lot of people with interest now

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #49
          Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

          Originally posted by Xiz
          oh so NOW people sign up lmfao

          I might post my huge game next game since there are kinda a lot of people with interest now
          I am only in as a replacement, so if someone needs to drop out or someone is completely inactive. my intentions are not in to start the game :P
          Last edited by j-rodd123; 11-1-2013, 03:00 PM.

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

            Halogen and T-force are cleared.

            Silvuh, your blue roles seem to be causing a bit of confusion due to their dual abilities. Can you clean up their descriptions a bit? Right now it's ambiguous as to how many actions they can perform a night phase and how the role operates.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #51
              Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

              RiotPolice is cleared as well.

              Snowcrafta, have you played a TWG before?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #52
                Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                in if anyone drops out

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #53
                  Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                  can this game be rewritten for 20 players?

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #54
                    Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                    So somebody said we better get used to double posting.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Riotpolice
                      "Reach For The Stars"
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 1921

                      #55
                      Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                      Like this?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                      Originally posted by m0de
                      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                      Comment

                      • Netjet!
                        Sic itur ad astra
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 4701

                        #56
                        Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                        yes
                        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                        Comment

                        • Snowcrafta
                          V's beta-male entourage
                          • May 2005
                          • 2873

                          #57
                          Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          RiotPolice is cleared as well.

                          Snowcrafta, have you played a TWG before?
                          Several times, yes

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #58
                            Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                            silvuh expand game size while interest exists a 20 player game would be sweet.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #59
                              Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                              im just in as a sub,so if you're expanding it leave me as a sub plz

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Vendetta21
                                Sectional Moderator
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 2745

                                #60
                                Re: TWG CIII: Player Signups

                                nvm then

                                Comment

                                Working...