jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #436
    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

    oh you guys

    Comment

    • lumphoboextreme
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2005
      • 8592

      #437
      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

      where has viccica been...

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #438
        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

        are you going to jump around and ask where everyone's been? sounds safe enough to almost seem human!
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Syhto
          BuMP it
          • Mar 2006
          • 2466

          #439
          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

          im going to make a shark eventually this is my off weekend B-)
          Originally posted by ~jrodd
          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #440
            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

            lol no i think viccica is the last wolf, she's the only person other than little bear who hasn't seemed to be around much and missing another killing has to come down to just being busy and i think i recall viccica saying she wouldn't be around much.

            Viccica

            Comment

            • lumphoboextreme
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2005
              • 8592

              #441
              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

              guys i figured it out look

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #442
                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                good. job.
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #443
                  Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                  good job lump!
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • lumphoboextreme
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 8592

                    #444
                    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                    lol how are you missing it? O.o

                    the only inactive player at the time of the 2nd missed night kill was viccica. has to be her.

                    i might be a bad player but if i was a wolf i would've at least sent in a pm to get a kill.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #445
                      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                      lump ur too good at this game
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #446
                        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                        lumphoboexdead
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #447
                          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                          lumph
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #448
                            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                            INSTA. game is done. thank you very much for playing with us this evening.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Syhto
                              BuMP it
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2466

                              #449
                              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                              yep lump was a wolf
                              Originally posted by ~jrodd
                              keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                              Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                              I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #450
                                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                                [5] - Lumphoboextreme- Little_bear, Netjet!, Syhto, Manti, Fiction.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...