jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Little Bear
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2013
    • 79

    #361
    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

    Viccia?

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #362
      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

      safety on Syhto. Just in case if I forget to vote at the end of the phase >.<

      rip kevin.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Viccica
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2009
        • 702

        #363
        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

        I think the only people we haven't heard from in a while has been Oni and Vantil? But I'm not too certain.
        Dear sirs,
        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

        Sincerely,

        Your Client
        Eco Friendly
        ♥~Chu

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #364
          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

          However I think it's kinda weird James just threw a safety on Syhto without really saying anything... o.O
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #365
            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

            Throwing a safety on Oni

            Comment

            • Oni-Paranoia
              No fucks
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #366
              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

              James.

              And I've been actively viewing the thread as much as anyone else, including the night phase which the wolves did nothing. (Hence why I posted the vote on Emerald first, or second I believe.)

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #367
                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                I think I agree with James.

                He's been doing a LOT of this:

                Originally posted by James May
                safety on Syhto. Just in case if I forget to vote at the end of the phase >.<
                and dissapearing for either entire phases, or chipping in votes with little or no reasoning behind them.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Oni-Paranoia
                  No fucks
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  and dissapearing for either entire phases, or chipping in votes with little or no reasoning behind them.
                  We did have a brief conversation a few days ago, but it was brief. But then again anyone who contacted me has kept it very brief.

                  But I still agree.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                    Originally posted by Oni-Paranoia
                    James.

                    And I've been actively viewing the thread as much as anyone else, including the night phase which the wolves did nothing. (Hence why I posted the vote on Emerald first, or second I believe.)
                    Reason why I don't say much is because college has swamped me with work. I try to find the time to find out what's going on here but alas, I barely have the time to do anything other than the weekend. Besides, if I don't I get a phantom. And I haven't found a reason to vote for anyone else (other than femanic, but that's a long time ago). Other than that, I'm basically on mainly during the weekend.
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Netjet!
                      Sic itur ad astra
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 4701

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                      vantilburg, where have you been mister? five days without a post? tsk tsk
                      RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                        I wasn't really accusing you James, but considering it was your only immediate and somewhat invested response is kind of interesting to me. I don't want to vote for you just yet, but yeah.



                        If it really has been 5 days a host poke may be in order, also.
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • Netjet!
                          Sic itur ad astra
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 4701

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                          Inactivity is what ruins games like this ;_;
                          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                            Originally posted by Viccica
                            I wasn't really accusing you James, but considering it was your only immediate and somewhat invested response is kind of interesting to me. I don't want to vote for you just yet, but yeah.



                            If it really has been 5 days a host poke may be in order, also.
                            I know you weren't xd. I was mainly responding to Manti and oni~
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • Little Bear
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 79

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                              Oh I forgot what Viccia's avatar was, that's why I didn't realise you were active.


                              I'll go with Vantil.

                              Comment

                              • FictionJunction
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 3843

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                                Syhto (1) - James
                                Oni (1) - Lumph
                                James (2) - Oni, Manti
                                Vantil (2) - NetJet, Little Bear
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...