Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!
I understand completely Manti, and the large pool of inactive people does make it seem hard for me to convince that I'm not a wolf. But amongst the five that you mentioned (including me), Vant would lean more towards the wolf if he's going by UTR play. He could be human as well, but him being afk for five days makes it hard to believe it. But who knows, he might be sick, or had life problems. But the matter of fact is that he hasn't popped up at all to say anything for five days.
For this, I'm switching my vote from Syhto to Vant. Unless he pops up to say something convincing, its just strange to be inactive for five straight days without a single word. Vant, if you see this, I hope you have something to say about you being inactive for those five days.
I understand completely Manti, and the large pool of inactive people does make it seem hard for me to convince that I'm not a wolf. But amongst the five that you mentioned (including me), Vant would lean more towards the wolf if he's going by UTR play. He could be human as well, but him being afk for five days makes it hard to believe it. But who knows, he might be sick, or had life problems. But the matter of fact is that he hasn't popped up at all to say anything for five days.
For this, I'm switching my vote from Syhto to Vant. Unless he pops up to say something convincing, its just strange to be inactive for five straight days without a single word. Vant, if you see this, I hope you have something to say about you being inactive for those five days.

Comment