jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #376
    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

    Lumph
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Oni-Paranoia
      No fucks
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #377
      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

      Vantil. Makes more sense.

      Comment

      • Syhto
        BuMP it
        • Mar 2006
        • 2466

        #378
        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

        eh vantil
        Originally posted by ~jrodd
        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #379
          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

          why isn't lumpho getting more attention? He's playing a check-list game where he comes in, says something, compares it to his previous game and then leaves.
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #380
            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

            Originally posted by Viccica
            However I think it's kinda weird James just threw a safety on Syhto without really saying anything... o.O
            Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
            Throwing a safety on Oni
            lmao
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #381
              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

              The reason he's not attracting more attention is because half the game is playing that way.

              Lumpho, James, Oni, Syhto Vant. All 5 of them are barely active and do nothing but put votes out there with no reasoning attached to them for anyone in the thread to see.

              I'm okay with killing all 5 of them at this point.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Netjet!
                Sic itur ad astra
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2008
                • 4701

                #382
                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                whoa there, baron von wolfenstein
                RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                Comment

                • Netjet!
                  Sic itur ad astra
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 4701

                  #383
                  Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                  lol just kidding
                  RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #384
                    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                    you better watch what u say boi
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • Syhto
                      BuMP it
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2466

                      #385
                      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                      my playing has been on point o k don't sit there with that holier than thou attitude
                      Originally posted by ~jrodd
                      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #386
                        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                        Vote Count

                        vantilburg (4) netjet, oni-paranoia, little bear, syhto
                        lumph (1) fiction
                        james (1) manti
                        oni (1) lumph
                        syhto (1) james

                        vantilburg is 2 away from insta. about 21.5 hours left this phase

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #387
                          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          The reason he's not attracting more attention is because half the game is playing that way.

                          Lumpho, James, Oni, Syhto Vant. All 5 of them are barely active and do nothing but put votes out there with no reasoning attached to them for anyone in the thread to see.

                          I'm okay with killing all 5 of them at this point.
                          If college wasn't being a bitch with overloading me with work then I would have a reason to vote, but until then, I have to avoid getting a phantom...
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #388
                            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                            Said every wolf ever
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #389
                              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                              Originally posted by James May
                              If college wasn't being a bitch with overloading me with work then I would have a reason to vote, but until then, I have to avoid getting a phantom...
                              It's 100% possible you're telling the truth. But the large pool of barely active people is making it very difficult to pick out the wolf from amoung you.

                              You say college is kicking your butt, and can't do anything. Syhto gets high every night, and can't pay attention. Emerald is "sick" and gone for phases at a time. Vant hasn't been seen in 5 days. Oni doesn't choose to post his thoughts, just his votes. The wolf chooses not to post because he "doesn't care"

                              I made 1 or 2 of those up, but do you see how ridiculously easy it is for a wolf to hide in there? How am I supposed to tell your college workload from Emerald's sickness from Vant's AFKness to the wolf's intentional DL play?
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #390
                                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                                I thought I had been fairly active this game :/

                                Comment

                                Working...