jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #421
    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

    this might be the sloppiest wolf game ever lmao. i'd like to think if i was a wolf i'd at least kill during my kill phase lmfao.

    Comment

    • Syhto
      BuMP it
      • Mar 2006
      • 2466

      #422
      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

      ^^ that was reply 420 in this thread

      also safety on jrodd
      Originally posted by ~jrodd
      keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
      Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
      I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #423
        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • Netjet!
          Sic itur ad astra
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 4701

          #424
          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          lmfao i had music playing in the background and this went perfectly with it, thank you
          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #425
            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

            lmfao fic xD
            bananas


            Comment

            • Little Bear
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2013
              • 79

              #426
              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

              Well, I didn't post much but I've been checking the thread A LOT, probably more than you Lump .

              You might have posted more but I'd say I check more, and besides if you check like all the times the thread 'died' I was the last post every time .-..


              Also if Lump is a guy then what is that avatar.

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #427
                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                you are a bear
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                  I should be a shark then I'd be cool.

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                    I was walking through the city streets
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                      James

                      let's vote for everyone
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Syhto
                        BuMP it
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2466

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                        post pix of your gf then you'll be cool
                        Originally posted by ~jrodd
                        keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                        Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                        I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                          why would anyone use their gf as their avatar on a rhythm game forum full of young adults?
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                            Hey guys lumpho has a girlfriend!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • FictionJunction
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 3843

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                              I really hate that you can't post in all caps
                              Originally posted by j-rodd123
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • lumphoboextreme
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 8592

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG LX (60): Spring Break: Fun in the Sun!

                                hey bro you were supposed to make me a shark for 1900 some creds. you think i forgot.

                                Comment

                                Working...